hOW LONG TAKES MY DAT START EATING AGIAN

22RIC

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2009
wUHan
I have two 12 inch STs. They get alone each other fine. However, 1 of the St has been stopped eating for 3 weeks already, and he is so skinny now (but stable). He likes take feeders the most, but he seems not intrested to any kinds of food now. Can anyone HELP? thank YOU

christ4paul

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
what color is the poop. if its white then you should treat it right away. if its not then maybe it eats too much and just taking a break. im no expert but watch for the color of the poop if it stops eating.

brianp

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2007
Fremont, CA
Check you water chemistry immediately. If ammonia and nitrite are low, then it probably wouldn't hurt to treat the tank with a broad-spectrum paracide...something designed for both ecto and edo parasites. Three weeks is way too long simply due to being temperamental. I assume the other Dat is eating.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
22RIC;2971242; said:
yeah the other dat is eating well
That tells me that there is something seriously wrong with your ST.I would heed the previous advice,act fast.Good lord dont let it waste away.

arkmann

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
The best way to solve it and not to worry about it is sell it to me.

arkmann

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
22RIC;2976748; said:
LOL I will first sell to you if i want to sell.
Hehehe... I'll hold you to that as long as its price not worth its weight in gold.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store