HR669 ban on importation of many animals, including fish! PETITION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Li and I have decided to write a letter to congress detailing the position of MFK regarding this bill. MonsterFishKeepers and many other forums have always promoted responsible behavior when it comes to the release of wildlife and preserving our waterways. This bill would ban many species of fish that are a threat to ecosystems within the united states if released, as well as many other animals. If it passes, fishkeeping as a hobby will definitely change for the worse. If you would like to sign this position, please do so in this thread. Please state your name and the fact that you are opposed to the HR669 bill. No discussion is allowed in this thread. If you wish that your name remain anonymous on the forum, please post that you are opposed to the bill and that your name has been sent via PM to my account. MFK needs to have a voice on this issue.

If you don't know what H.R. 669 is, please read about it here: --> http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230852

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
Alan Foster

Opposed to Bill HR669

stevenrox

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2008
I AM LEGEND!
Steven Wong

Opposed to Bill HR669

Its senseless because most fish that could be invasive we would not relsease and BTW most places priahnahs cant even live because its to cold so dont know whys thats banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store