SoCaL~~ Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

discusray

we've had a free thread, and SoCal for sale thread, what about a trade thread. please list what you have for trade and also what you want in return. maybe someone will be willing to trade you.

i have for trade: driftwood with anubias tied (medium pieces), cheap heaters, large pots of water lillies for koi ponds, coral rock decor (2 pieces, the red and white type), and Roman Ruin/Column decor.

want to trade for: rummy nose tetra, praecox rainbow fish, cardinal tetras, unique plecos

lets see how this thread goes

viperman100

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Rialto, Cali.
I am going to be selling my 210, currently running but if someone wants to deal with me for a used ps3 I may highly consider it. Also will be selling off all my fish:
Temensis peacock bass 12-15"
Oscars (2) 10-12"
Clown knife 12"
Ornate bicher 12-14"
Spotted or tropical gar 12"
Silver barbs (3) about 4-5"
Filtering the tank is a wet dry filter complete with hang on back overflow box, with a quiet one inline pump, also an xp3 canister and an older fluval 30? I dont know the exact number but its the old round see transparent cannister. I will post pix up soon, I will also be opening a for sale thread on these items and more when I have more time later on today.

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Cool idea but I bet it will be closed within 21 days:D

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
Bderick67;3021647; said:
Cool idea but I bet it will be closed within 21 days:D
Or 30mins

Please everyone make seperate threads for your goods. For many reasons no group trade/free/buy&sell please. Thanks. You may however make use of the regional sections and list stuff that you want to trade only locally there in the section that corresponds to your regional area. Just each member should create their own thread for what they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store