River Monsters?

ceewah

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2009
Thrilla in Manila
Do any of you guys watch this new show on Animal Planet channel? It's pretty sweet... Last week it was about Pirahnas and this recent Sunday it was about Killer Catfish.

Im looking forward for the next show!!! I think its going to be about Arapaimas!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO

Drew'n'Kylene

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2009
In the shadow of death.....
Question is, can anyone find a site where i can download full episodes from?

Mr.Kiet

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Syracuse, NY
Yes, very great show!:popcorn:

urbaninja;3023658; said:
Those catfishes were bagarius i think, and darn i missed that episode. Anyone know if its up to watch anywhere? I checked my listings but no rerun =(
Check out THIS thread.

ceewah

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2009
Thrilla in Manila
I'm actually recording the whole series into my DVR. If you guys want, I can upload them every show and even the past 2 shows on YouTube just for the MFK members sake =). I just wanna know who will watch it once I upload it.. I don't wanna put all these effort uploading it when nobody is even going to watch.. You know what I mean? Also the upload would be in 720p resolution on YouTube(that's HD).

So let me know who are interested. If I get enough votes, then I will upload every show.

East_korea_loli

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2009
Poland
ceewah;3023487; said:
Do any of you guys watch this new show on Animal Planet channel? It's pretty sweet... Last week it was about Pirahnas and this recent Sunday it was about Killer Catfish.

Im looking forward for the next show!!! I think its going to be about Arapaimas!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO
I saw some of the episode but they say it was an aligator then i feel alseep

i dont udnerstand how a catfish can kill people and eat them whole/

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store