Someone Please fill me in help....

Oscarboyz

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2006
In the fish section LOL
Please bare with me as I havent been active on these forums in a while, and wasnt active when this whole bill first came up. Like many here I do keep non native fish in the home aquirium. If this bill passes, which i am completely opposed to, i wont be able to keep my, peacock bass, oscars, jack dempseys and etc? How in the world am I supposed to deal with "killing" my fish? whats the deal, am i going to have to catch fish out of the local ponds to keep? and btw i signed the petition

spyke

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2009
if it passes...you could still keep goldfish....lame...and we could be monster goldfish keepers.... :(

theW1LDone

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2009
Hip... Hip... Hooray!!!

I'm glad to know its safe again

snakeguy101

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2009
posting bail
here is what the HSUS is doing:

They are sending all of the money that is donated to them to pay for senator bill nelson to sponsor this bill. when this one fails because of the uproar from the pet industry, they will try again and again after people think that the last bill is gone and everything is safe and people stop calling in. they are hoping for the excitement to die so that this bill can esentially be passed without anyone knowing about it.

right now, it is take 3 with bill S373.

Bottomfeeder

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Land of the flea and home of the whopper.
I think I said this last year, the pet industry brings in BILLIONS of dollars a year, I doubt that, with the US economy in its current state, that the US could bare that kind of hit. I'm not losing any sleep over HR669 ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store