Fancy Goldfish Pictures

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
Hello all,

I'd like to start this thread specially for goldfish as I return to the coldwater arena once more. More photos will come as I search for the tosakins, wakins, watonais and jikins. There are a few more strains that I don't mind having.

If anybody else keeps goldfish, please share photos.

Note:
Please respect our choices and let's not have goldfish bashing over how they look, etc. Is that clear? If you have nothing positive to say at all, please refrain from posting. Thanks.

Here's Felix. He's 4 inches I think excluding the tail which is 2 inches.

Here's Alessandra. She's much bigger and is ripe with eggs currently.

Felix's tubercles with flash. He's a pain in the butt to get pics of with his amorous attitude to Alessandra.

Without flash.

Alessandra.

Both will be moved to pond after the quarantine period so space is not an issue.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
View attachment 361123

View attachment 361124mine are a little hard to photograph but i will try in the next few days while the pond is still clear... they spend the winters indoors and then out to pond in the summer... so the pond is just starting to grow the lilys again...

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Lupin;3091470; said:
Very nice goldies, Liz! Any close up pics?
i will work on it... thanks, right now its raining... cats and dogs:)

TwistedPenguin

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2008
Oklahoma
Here's my 3 Goldfish (actually my 12 yr old's but I take care of them). The one plain Goldfish keeps changing color every 9-12 months. He was originally dark brown, then a platinum color, then this pretty bright yellow. Now he's started changing to white. He can't make up his mind. We rescued him from a pond when he was the size of my smallest fingernail.

Dsc02082.jpg

Fishy.jpg

TeleEye.jpg

Reactions: Amcoffeegirl

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Nice...here's an old tank. I like Goldfish:D My Dad has some Goldfish that I'll be throwing in the pond real soon. Their nothing special...inbred feeders, but my Dad likes them and I've gotten used to them:ROFL:

Goldfish 01.JPG

Goldfish 02.JPG

20g.JPG

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
TwistedPenguin;3091860; said:
Here's my 3 Goldfish (actually my 12 yr old's but I take care of them). The one plain Goldfish keeps changing color every 9-12 months. He was originally dark brown, then a platinum color, then this pretty bright yellow. Now he's started changing to white. He can't make up his mind. We rescued him from a pond when he was the size of my smallest fingernail.
They're truly gorgeous! You really take good care of them, TP.:thumbsup:

benzjamin13;3092161; said:
Nice...here's an old tank. I like Goldfish:D My Dad has some Goldfish that I'll be throwing in the pond real soon. Their nothing special...inbred feeders, but my Dad likes them and I've gotten used to them:ROFL:
Nice, Ben.:)

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
beautiful goldies...keep those pics coming..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store