WIDEBAR ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Hunter

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
lalaland
thin bars. I think Fish room plus posted the same exact pics. Same suppier?

N-E Cichlids

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2006
Ellenton, Florida
WWW.N-ECICHLIDS.COM
Dragon Hunter;3103679; said:
thin bars. I think Fish room plus posted the same exact pics. Same suppier?
Looks like it. I guess if I looked at all the other vendors, I would have saved my time.

Fish Room Plus;3103695; said:
Yeh, Segrest farms blowin smoke up your asz
Looks that way, but when you get a call from them and they send you pictures, You have to give them the benifit of the doubt. Are these your Pictures?

N-E Cichlids

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2006
Ellenton, Florida
WWW.N-ECICHLIDS.COM
tezr;3103727; said:
I ordered them a couple weeks ago and they were not pushing them as widebars at that time just gold tigers...
They are still calling them Gold Tigers on the list. I paid it no mind as I am out of the datnoid scene for the most part, but when the call comes in as Widebars, curiosity does set in. Not to mention, now that we import in ourself on 90% of our fish, I can sell my fish alot cheaper than I can pay from other wholesalers.

Fish Room Plus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2005
New Jersey
N-E Cichlids;3103737; said:
Looks like it. I guess if I looked at all the other vendors, I would have saved my time.

Looks that way, but when you get a call from them and they send you pictures, You have to give them the benifit of the doubt. Are these your Pictures?
No, a friend of mine in NY buys from them, he got the pictures from Segrest. He foward me the pictures and stated Segrest selling Pulchers. The rep dont know shet.

hurricane_redbone

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2007
Joboland
www.myspace.com
its not that segrest is tryin to screw you or something, they just dont know better. They dont get into the details like we do, to them a datnoid is a datnoid. I remember finding a wholesaler who claimed to have bichir bichir. I asked for pics, n they were laps, i told them if they found the real ones i would buy a bunch. they finally did and i will be buyin a bunch soon if anybody s interested ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store