Lots of new pics and new fishes

greenearthlawns

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2008
Danville, NH
How bout some feedback on my pictures... I know I still have a lot of improving to do but I am definitely getting soem good shots! We got some newbies from friend they have adjusted well and look great in our 55 gal what do ya'll think? I really like the closeups!

These 2 had to go in the big tank because they are too big to go in with the others... They are doing great in this tank!

Here's a great photo I got of our Ruby really colored up he almost looks purple now his color has really deepened!!

and here's an even better one

mabye this ones better though lol

And here's some I just couldn't help getting of some little cichlids growing...

and I will throw one in of blueberry he's getting big

And the gang...

oh heres a better one of them all in the 125 gal

Ok I will just add one more of my red kandago beuaty and the other one is the peace-keeper in this tank he is an ob Zebra (I guess) but he is totally mellow and the one who breaks up any fights lol

This came out interesting...

Well hope that wasn't too many pics :D :eek: :WHOA:

Please Let me know what you all think Thanks!!

greenearthlawns

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2008
Danville, NH
MalawiTango;3154639; said:
You have some nice fish!
Thanks that means alot coming from you :D I was wondering if I had gone a little overboard with my picture taking lol I wish I could get some videos up but I haven't been able to upload from my vid cam onto computer they don't even come up and the software doesn't give any options for video upload... how do you do it?

swede

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2009
ןɟ 'opuɐןɹo ɹɐǝu
usually, when you plug the cam into the comp through USB, you can browse the folder that contains the video, and just cut and paste it where you want it to go. some cams only work with factory software though. nice fish!

greenearthlawns

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2008
Danville, NH
swede;3154884; said:
usually, when you plug the cam into the comp through USB, you can browse the folder that contains the video, and just cut and paste it where you want it to go. some cams only work with factory software though. nice fish!

Thanks!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store