ITS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (load warning)

swede

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2009
ןɟ 'opuɐןɹo ɹɐǝu
FINALLY!!!!!!:headbang2:headbang2:headbang2 I got the tank i've been planning for and saving for and all that good stuff. I literally went to bed some nights dreaming about fish! Lastnight i was trolling craigslist, and found this listed as $200 bucks. I never thought he would take less since he stated in the post he spent 700 new for the setup 2 years ago..... but the wife called cuz shes a better haggler. $100 for the complete setup AND some fish!

It came with a master test kit including high PH test kit, 4 ft. strip light, whisper 30-60 (yes, i feel bad running it solo on there..... I will get a nice emeperor 400 very soon), rocks, crushed coral, stand, 9 [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Neolamprologus birchardi, a spotted raphael, a bumblebee cat, a currently unidentified pleco, and a full grown red zebra. He also gave me some cichlid pellets and other stuff i already had, but hey!!!! Not bad for 100!!!!! The setup i saw originally under a different listsing was a nicer looking setup but i would've had to drive 3 times as far and the guy was out of town for 2 weeks. He didnt wanna sell it til he got back in 2 weeks, but he couldnt even tell me the specs about the tank. I'm satisfied with what i got for what i paid! I went to walmart on the way home and bought 3 bags of play sand. I had to cover the crushed coral. it was mixed with black sand and looked awful! i had to keep the old substrate for the sake of any BB i could save. plus, the buffering factors i like, just the look i hate. but the sand looks awesome! and i tried to build a couple territories with the rocks i was given with the tank. I intend on adding more filtration, more rocks, and i threw a heater in there since the water was only 76. This tank is now at the foot of our bed. Its nice to fall asleep to the water flow and exciting to watch the fish as you lay back and chill[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE][/FONT]

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Nice tank bro!!!!! I love the sand, that's the same color I am going for in my 135. Congrats! The wife always makes me call on the CL deals she doesn't want to "deal" with, you got it made....

swede

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2009
ןɟ 'opuɐןɹo ɹɐǝu
My wife was pissed at me all day, then she softened up........Guess who was laying on the bed JUST to watch the fish today?

Camshaft Ramrod

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 10, 2008
Orlando, FL
swede;3186254; said:
the wife was watching the tank again tonight

ahaaaa, she's slowly being converted. Soon she'll want a tank for herself....

Where are the pics Swede?

swede

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2009
ןɟ 'opuɐןɹo ɹɐǝu
i guess the pics didn't show up when i was offline the way i posted the first set

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store