14 1.38%

62 6.11%
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Usergroup
    Banned
    Last Activity
    06-17-2009 1:44 PM
    To be honest, nobody's gonna rock any of these shirts! You should extend the deadline and maybe someone will come up with a better design. The loach, #1, is the only one that looks like a shirt design, but it still looks amateurish cause it doesn't have any design concept on it.

Also, people shouldn't use pics that they didn't take themselves cause that's copyright infringement.

Just a professional artists opinion, that's all.

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Michel
    Last Activity
    09-24-2013 2:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Totskie;3198073;
    To be honest, nobody's gonna rock any of these shirts! You should extend the deadline and maybe someone will come up with a better design. The loach, #1, is the only one that looks like a shirt design, but it still looks amateurish cause it doesn't have any design concept on it.

Also, people shouldn't use pics that they didn't take themselves cause that's copyright infringement.

JMO,many of those shirts look way better than any shirts i wear.
    micheldied

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Jose
    Quote Originally Posted by Totskie;3198073 View Post

wtf? who died and made you designer queen of MFK? speak for yourself. id wear those shirts. and id especially wear #2
    Quote Originally Posted by SumoNinja
    if you are offended[...], leave this thread, use the "ignore" feature on me and go join the mickey mouse club.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    Michel
    Last Activity
    09-24-2013 2:07 AM
    AGREED!couldnt have said it better myself..
    micheldied

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    07-12-2014 7:17 AM
    I like all of them make them all lol!!!

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    01-29-2014 1:38 PM
    My god what do I vote for. I have voted in just about every contest since I've been here and usually it's cut and dry who the winner is. Maybe the ocasional tie but for real this one is off the hook. I'll have to sit and ponder this one for awhile. I think the top 5 at LEAST should be made into shirts no matter who they are. these designs are sweet.

All Gr8KarmaSF's fault.... Reefscape's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Moderators
    Last Activity
    04-18-2014 4:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Totskie;3198073;

Quote Originally Posted by jcardona1;3198090;
    wtf? who died and made you designer queen of MFK? speak for yourself. id wear those shirts. and id especially wear #2
    LMFAO ....pawwnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    10-01-2012 10:20 PM
    I was torn between 1 and 9. Went with 9. It would look better on more people. It's more universal. But 1 was cool. Nice work to whoever did that.
    Judging by your knowledge base and the way you type like a 12 year old girl texting, I'd say your "too sense" are rendered worthless.
    mylifeisdave.blogspot.com

Here fishy fishy fishy... Vicious_Fish's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Moderators
    Real Name
    Seth
    Last Activity
    Yesterday 8:14 PM
    Boy, what's up with all the critics? This is/was suppose to be something fun to do to show off your creative side for the sight we love. Not everyone who entered went to art school to learn about what works and what doesn't in the printing industry.

I wasn't even going to enter this contest but since I am a graphic designer by trade I though I'd be a fool not to give it a shot. I'm a procrastinator so I made mine on my lunch break in under 20 minutes the day before it was due. I thought it turned out alright and I could careless if it does good or bad (even though it's in 3rd place right now). So maybe you critics should have thrown something together instead of *****ing. If I can do it in 20 minutes you guys should be able to make a killer one in under 10 mintues, right?

Anyways this is suppose to be fun so vote and then you can go back to sipping your mocha chai latte.
    Baby Crested Geckos - $40 each + Shipping
    Juvenile Leopard Geckos - $25 each + Shipping
    CBB Juvenile Williamsi Geckos $100 + Shipping

All Gr8KarmaSF's fault.... Reefscape's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Moderators
    Last Activity
    04-18-2014 4:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Fish;3198151;
    Boy, what's up with all the critics? This is/was suppose to be something fun to do to show off your creative side for the sight we love. Not everyone who entered went to art school to learn about what works and what doesn't in the printing industry.

I wasn't even going to enter this contest but since I am a graphic designer by trade I though I'd be a fool not to give it a shot. I'm a procrastinator so I made mine on my lunch break in under 20 minutes the day before it was due. I thought it turned out alright and I could careless if it does good or bad (even though it's in 3rd place right now). So maybe you critics should have thrown something together instead of *****ing. If I can do it in 20 minutes you guys should be able to make a killer one in under 10 mintues, right?

Anyways this is suppose to be fun so vote and then you can go back to sipping your mocha chai latte.
    Spot on, agreed....

Lets move away from critising peoples work folks and keep the comp enjoyable for everyone....

Thanks

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast