Status
Not open for further replies.

pupumole

In Loving Memory
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
sfbay
Hello MFKers :)

I've worked very hard to try and capture the beauty of my collection, and I wish to share them to you all. Here I am offering prints of the bests of the best photos i've taken. You can frame them and hang it all around your fish room, your office, your bedroom, or wherever you want.

Heres the size and price:
print:
11x14~~$ 20
12x18~~$25
16x20~~ $35
20x30~~$40
canvas is available but quite expensive, PM if you are really interested

Frame ... is available if you wish you, but that's just gonna add to the cost and shipping . It might be easier if you just go to your local store and pick up a frame that you like .

Sfbay Pickup are welcomed : D
Shipping is available , but I don't really know exactly how is that going to work yet. From what i know, i'll use a triangular tube from usps and roll up the photo and ship it through priority... and from estimate, it seems it'll be around 8-10bux or so ....

Part of the money will go to charity (SmileTrain) , Part of it will be the cost of the print, while the little remaining part will be for my time and effort.

*note: some of them might not be able to print in the bigger sizes due to its resolution, just PM me if you have any question

azul2 sample.jpg

azul sample.jpg

cichla packsample.jpg

cichlasp sample.jpg

cperch sample.jpg

Gulpsample.jpg

IT sample.jpg

masheers sample.jpg

moonlit endli sample.jpg

piraiba sample.jpg

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
very nice!

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Nice pics, when you coming over to take pics of my fish?

Eleven Bravo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2008
PPO
how about a discount for locals? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store