Brackish fish in Pensacola FL Pick up only. One more shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoelR

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2006
Jacksonville FL
I have two FW Lionfish (they are brackish), Two red Scats (good size), & one Jade Goby for sale. I'd like to get rid of all of them in one shot.
I'm asking $50. firm for the whole group. All are in great shape & health.

I'm also including my salinity refractometer so you can easily keep an eye on the salt level. That alone is worth $50.

If they don't go this time, you'll be able to get them from PetLand in P.Cola for a lot more.

Teddy web.jpg

FW Lionfish.jpg

Red Scats & Jade Goby.jpg

JoelR

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2006
Jacksonville FL
I should have mentioned this before. The Freshwater Lion fish are "talking" fish. They make a grunting sound that can be heard from about 50ft. away. Yes when they are in the tank!
Don't worry, they won't keep you up at night. They only do it when they are frightened or threatened. Here they do it if someone slams the door (they are about 15ft. from the door) or if you bump the tank, etc. Very cool fish. They eat live feeder fish or live ghost shrimp (their favorite) Ohhh,, one also grunts every time she grabs some food! Very cool party trick. :D

I've also included a pic of the salinity refractometer (a very easy / very accurate tool used to determine the salt level of the water).

refractometer.jpg

Conner

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2008
Kentucky
My brother lives in pensacola, I'll send him the link. he might* be interested (currently only keeps full saltwater fish though).

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
regina saskatchewan canada
ah man I would drive 10 hours to get these from you but I live up in canada

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
regina saskatchewan canada
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why am I so far away

would you ship please please please prettty please at least the 2 lionfish Ill pay the shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store