Status
Not open for further replies.

immortalartistry

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2009
orange county, ca
MODERN FISH ART COLLECTION by Kelly Keane
In today's artworld, there are not many exciting choices for fish art. I've hand drawn these monster fish images so that you can affordably represent your passion for the hobby by bringing home your own piece of art today!

For Sale:
1st option:"DEVIANT DAT"
2nd option: "CHANNA LOVE"
3rd option: "BIG FISH EAT LITTLE FISH"
4th option: "PURE WATER DOLPHIN"

Hand Drawn, Fine Art Prints
Medium: Print of Colored Pencil on Quality Grade Paper
Quantity: Only 2 Currently Available of Each (more of the above featured as well as new pieces available @ the 4th Annual MFK HOS Meet on AUG 8th)

Dimensions:
16” X 20” Double Matted; 11 X 14 hand drawing
Protected in Crystal Clear Bags TM
(Matte is included, frame is not)

Price
$35 per piece

Shipping
$10-15 (depending on zip code)
Pick up is free (Location Orange County, CA)

TO VIEW CLOSE UP PHOTOS OF THE ACTUAL DRAWINGS, VIEW MY GALLERY.
For questions, PM me or send an email to immortalartistry@yahoo.com
Special thanks to the fish keepers who inspired these drawings.
Drawings in the photos below may appear larger than actual 16” X 20” matted drawings.

sorry about the blurry pic at the bottom loaded a bad file lol

Picture4 (Small).png

Picture5 (Small).png

Picture25 (Small).png

Picture6cl (1) (Small).png

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
:popcorn:

BastardFish

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2005
West Coast
there hand drawn bro she is just good at it
you have to have inspiration
they are close but obviously not identical anyhow
at least someone is trying to provide fish art to the hobby
something that is almost never done..

lol yeah and it was posted next to the pics for all to see previously too as well as the POTM Contest thread for that month

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
BastardFish;3243655;3243655 said:
point taken and they all were already bro. Look up my pervious threads all were posted next to the original pics first showing comparison
she even had me tell John she will be donating one for the MFK Meet to be raffled off what more do you want:screwy:
aaaaaaaah i see! she's your girlfriend. that explains a lot. no offense bro :chillpill: :)

Fish Heav3n

Candiru
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Oct 6, 2008
New Jersey
bump for a very nice art. i used to draw a lot and received good grades for my art class back in high school lol. so i know how you feel bro. there are many type of arts. no need to explain. just keep it simple. hey if your lady can draw me a nice chili red asian arowana i will pay for her time and effort. let me know, thanks

greenterra

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Art or reproduction theorys aside. As long as the original photographers have been made aware of your intentions and have agreed for you to profit from thier images(in this case,reproducing thier image as a hand drawing) it should not be a problem. If this is such, I wish you good luck with any sales.:thumbsup:

immortalartistry

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2009
orange county, ca
Wow, I have no idea I was jumping into a firing line full of criticism and anger, lol. I thought I was here to please fish keepers that would like to view/enjoy hand drawn fish art.

Well first off… thanks to those of you who said nice things about my drawings. Your feedback is much appreciated:)! To all the judgmental, finger pointers out there, you’ve put in your two cents and I hope you are satisfied with that (sod, u must be having a bad day hunnie,it happens to all of us, lol). It is truly amazing to me that all the time, effort, and heart I have dedicated to creating hand drawings of these beautiful fish can be put in such a negative light. To clear some things up NOW…

1. I HAVE already requested approval/permission from the individuals who own the fish I have drawn and hope that they are flattered I have chosen their beautiful fish to draw. A response is pending and NO prints have been sold to date so no rules, so to speak, have been broken.

2. I have not “traced” ANY part of ANY drawing. These are drawn 100% with free hand and I have dedicated over 40 hours to draw them all.

3. For those of you eager individuals that want to shoot down my work, your discouragement and negativity does not have the least effect on me and I will continue to create art whether your panties are in a wad or not. Beauty/art is in the eye of the beholder, not the critic, lol:). So, with that said - stay posted - for art more to come:)

4. The photographer’s names will be cited with the art pieces…I have NEVER intended to cover the fact that I use peoples beautiful fish as inspiration, I’ve actually pictured them with my drawings on countless posts…that’s a no brainier people… I have pictured them side by side to pay homage to the photograph (If you want the link, pm me). Especially, the P Bass…it has been cited several times as being the motivation for my drawing…It was an anonymous submission to the photo contest, so I did not know who’s photo it was but see for yourself the citations that have been made on this one.

5. The only reason I am selling the prints is to cover my costs and create resources to do what I enjoy…draw more. My out of pocket expense for each print/matte/ is $17.00…do the math people, I’m not here to make a million dollars, I just want to continue learning and have resources to do so.

6. Any other personal vendettas can be taken up with me…I'm way proud my drawings, thank you very much!

Like I said in this original post, thanks to the fish keepers/photographers that have inspired me to honor these beautiful fish!

xo
immortalartistry

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store