The baby angels are back+ lots more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acea091489

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
East Coast
Hi everyone. I am back with more baby angels, my adult breeders, and a few other fish!! As always, if you like to come pick up your order, you are welcome to. I am located in Wilmington, NC. ( btw: if anyone has a 55g divider, please let me know as I am looking for one.) If you are interested, just send me a pm.

FISH FOR SALE:

(60+) baby koi angelfish-$4 each ( m&m size-pre-dime)
(2) pre-breeder male red koi angelfish ( half-dollar+)-$50 for both
(6) superveil pre-breeder angelfish (quarter-dollar+)-$25 each
(6) my breeder crown koi angelfish ( silver dollar-dollar+)-$30 each
(1) 12"+ snow king pleco-$15 ( pickup only)
(1) 12"+ common pleco-$15 ( pickup only)

Aquarium items:

(1) greek pavillion with airstone- 10.25"L x10.25"W x12.5"H-$28
(1) Roman Ruins Building-16"L x 11"Wx 11"H-$38

( baby angel info
Those of you who have bought my baby angels from the last batch, know how nice, and hardy the little babies are. The baby koi angelfish for sale are from 2 pairs, and they all have unique coloration and patterns. ( they range from completely white, to completely orange). Will be randomly selected. All kois have the blushing gene. Their is a mix of standard, veil, and superveils and they range in size from m&m to pre-dime.

( red koi males info
The 2 male red koi angelfish are around 7 months old, and are very sweet. They show orange/red on the crowns, and are very gorgeous angels.

( pre-breeder superveil info
The koi superveils are my pre breeders. Their are a few that are already pairing off. They range in size from quarter-dollar+ body size. They are all 6-7 months old, and will be great show fish, or centerpiece angels. Some have crazy patterns, and all have yellow or orange crowns. Will be randomly selected!!

( breeder crown koi info
These are my personal breeders. ( i love them, but have way to many!!) The baby koi that I have been selling, and these babies up for sale now all come from my crown koi group. These breeders are 8-13 months old, and are beautiful. They range from silver dollar-dollar+, and all show orange or yellow crowns. Their is a mix of standard and veil. All will be randomly selected.

( snow king pleco info
The snow king pleco is a gray color, with lots of cool markings, and a white and gray belly. His fins are ripped due to fighting with the other pleco, but the fins will heal with time. He is 12"+, and is aggressive to other plecos. He is gentle with small fish, and is an excellent cleaner.

( common pleco info
The common pleco is brown, tan, gray, and gold in color. He is easily 12", and is HUGE!! This pleco is very aggressive, and needs a tank to himself. Fins are ripped due to fighting with the other pleco, but he will heal fast. This common has a great pattern, and is growing 1-2" a month.

SHIPPING INFO:

As most of you know, I do not have any insulated boxes, but I have shipped out hundreds of live fish packages, and have shipped thousands of fish. Their is no guarantee due to the size of the fish, and the fact that it is extremely warm!!!

Live fish Shipping cost will depend on the fish, the qty wanted, your location, and if you want priority or express.

Shipping will be done in large flat rate boxes. ( each box is 12x12x9).

I accept paypal only for payment method.

If you are interested, please pm me!!

Shipping will be done on Tuesdays, Wednesday, and Thursdays. ( buyer chooses).

[URL="http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=93759&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1243366521"][/URL]

[URL="http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=93760&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1243366521"][/URL]
[URL="http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=93767&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1243366704"][/URL]
[URL="http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=93768&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1243366704"][/URL]

DSCN4133.JPG

DSCN4140.JPG

acea091489

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
East Coast
Every baby angel order will receive 1 or 2 extras.

I am also adding 2 filters to the list:

(1) used fluval 4 plus internal filter-$55 ( up to 57g -260gph)
(1) used marineland penguin 350B filter-$45 ( tank up to 70g-350gph)

I do not have the bio wheels for the marineland filter, as they were irritating me.

Both filters work great!!

The fluval was used in my black superveil pairs tank, and the marineland was used in one of my community tanks.

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
bump for some beautiful koi angels, nicer than any I've seen in my lfs's.

I might get some soon, but I gotta figure out where I can grow them out first. I'm also worried about after they're large enough, whether I can get my big black angel to co-exist with other angels since he's been top cichlid in my tank for a while.

acea091489

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
East Coast
Thanks. Well, right now they are still tiny, so a 20g growout would be fine for a few months or so for a group of 4-5. Their parents are around 6", and are still growing. The babies are showing their attitudes already. LOL!!!

Cohazard;3266075; said:
bump for some beautiful koi angels, nicer than any I've seen in my lfs's.

I might get some soon, but I gotta figure out where I can grow them out first. I'm also worried about after they're large enough, whether I can get my big black angel to co-exist with other angels since he's been top cichlid in my tank for a while.

Ohio Entusiast

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton
www.alibris.com
These are stunning Angels! Mine from your last batch are incredible and I can't wait for the new batch!

acea091489

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
East Coast
All pm's replied!!

The baby koi angels are selling fast. I am only down to 30.

FISH FOR SALE:

(30) baby koi angelfish-$4 each

(2) pre-breeder male red koi angelfish $50 for both
(6) superveil pre-breeder angelfish $25 each
(6) my breeder crown koi angelfish $30 each
(1) 12"+ snow king pleco-SOLD
(1) 12"+ common pleco-SOLD

Aquarium items:

(1) Fluval 4 plus internal filter-$50
(1) marineland penguin 350B filter-$40

acea091489

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
East Coast
I am down to 30 baby koi angelfish. If any member buys them all, I will toss in your choice of a red koi, superveil koi, or a crown koi.

Buy 6 of the superveils, get 1 free.

Buy 6 of the crown kois, get 1 free.

FISH FOR SALE:

(30) baby koi angelfish-$4 each

(2) pre-breeder male red koi angelfish-$50 for both
(6+) superveil pre-breeder angelfish-$25 each
(6+) my breeder crown koi angelfish -$30 each

Aquarium items:

(1) Fluval 4 plus internal filter-$50

(1) marineland penguin 350B filter-$40