What Fish Do you OWN that has the MOST Personality?

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Of all my fish i have owned through the years until present... i would have to say i have laughed more... and noticed more... and fed more... and catered to more ... my Jag that i adopted a few years ago... yes the huge Jag with HITH in remission is the most personable fish i own...not because he is a jag... and not because he has a beautiful pattern ...not because he was a rescue...not because he is 16 inches of massive fish... none of the above reasons... not at all... just simply because he is soooo funny... and extremely smart... i come down to feed all my fish... i have several different types of food on one small table.. all different packages and canister shapes and colors with each different type of food within the containers.. he knows when i reach and pick up "his" food ... he jumps and splashes... {i am still on the other side of the room} haha... he can see me... with "his" food in my hand...He bangs the top and crashes and splashes so i hurry to him...he is just amazing.. any one else have a unique special fish....??:D:D:D

Eoibio

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2008
*+*+ireland+*+*
Wow that sounds like one amazing fish!

My fish with the most personality is probally my biggest pigeon blood discus :)

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Eoibio;3266729; said:
Wow that sounds like one amazing fish!

My fish with the most personality is probally my biggest pigeon blood discus :)
yes he is thats why i finally had to rant about him....:D what does your discus do to make you think he is mr personality..?

StripeGirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
Boston, MA
i have a huge fire eel"smokey"that lifts up the cover with his nose when he knows i am coming with a shrimp.Its like having a free hand.He seems super smart and keeps me entertained as well as the cats.

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
BlackShark11k;3266733; said:
My oscars, jag, and pacu are always very personable ^_^
i know all about pacus being so much fun... they are the clowns of fish... what do yours do....

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
MsMassPoly;3266738; said:
i have a huge fire eel"smokey"that lifts up the cover with his nose when he knows i am coming with a shrimp.Its like having a free hand.He seems super smart and keeps me entertained as well as the cats.
oh thats awesome... i hope my fire eel will grow into a unique type personality..since i wanted him for so long... and love their looks..

Deepsouth

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2008
Montgomery, Alabama
My flowerhorn is definately like a big puppy. I have a ton of fish, but he is my favorite.

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Deepsouth;3266772; said:
My flowerhorn is definately like a big puppy. I have a ton of fish, but he is my favorite.
love to see him.. everyone show pics if you can

Stump

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2008
Bichir Alley
My green sev. She is such a drama queen. lol

If you approach the tank she'll be right up at the front "wagging her tail" showing off trying to get you to feed her and pay attention to her. If you don't, the next time you approach the tank, she'll be hanging out back by the filter sulking.

This is one of the reasons that tank is being moved to the livingroom downstairs. There will always be someone to look at her down there. Keeping a fish that loves people in a tank in the hallway just doesn't seem fair anymore. ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store