18" Mbu MONSTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisroom

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
USA
I didn't plan on doing this but he is NOT vacation/travel friendly and must be fed EVERYDAY to satisfy his constant hunger. He is good with top swimmers but has nipped at flat bottom dwellers, he has started to nip at everyone if not fed everyday. This fish is a show piece, instant gratification for those looking! I have had him for years and might get him his own tank, totally on the fence about it. I have not seen a fish this size for sale, so I'm asking $800. SoCal pickup. I will be in San Jose in a few weeks and could meet up if any NoCal peeps are interested.

Thanks!

MBU_1.JPG

MBU_2.JPG

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Wow.... that is the largest MBU I think I've seen to date for sale! What a beautiful specimen! You must have a pretty large tank to house that bad boy and his emperor buddy! (and those saucers on bottom)

pupumole

In Loving Memory
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2007
sfbay
IF only they were more safe to keep xD i cant afford losing any fins in my tank x_X

Ruck Fules

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 8, 2007
Garage
House 64;3309285; said:
Wow.... that is the largest MBU I think I've seen to date for sale! What a beautiful specimen! You must have a pretty large tank to house that bad boy and his emperor buddy! (and those saucers on bottom)
Buy it Sean :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store