Mayorga vs. Hoya

Euge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2005
Hong Kong
Anyone watch the fight? IT WAS SO GOOD!!! Mayorga got OWNED... Anyways want to see if anyone actually watched it. I had to stay up till 5am to watch it. but it was well worth it

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
i didnt watch it but recreated the fight on the new boxing game on ps2. hoya punched some ass

rumblesushi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2005
ENGLAND
At 154 oscar is a bad man, he shouldn;t have gone to 160.

The winner was obvious, but I didn;t expect oscar to absolutely batter mayo like that.

Even this 33 year old oscar, when focused is one of the best fighters around.

sqratch - who do you think wins at 154 out of oscar and floyd?

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
wow i missed this fight . ODLH was expected to win the fight. But i didnt expect Mayorga to get battered badly.Anybody has this on their PC? :)

rumblesushi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2005
ENGLAND
rottbo - that's juts mayo's game, he doesn't every time, it gets his name known and sells the fight. He gave oscar his props afterwards and apologized.

Wes - I do :)

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
rottbo - that's juts mayo's game, he doesn't every time, it gets his name known and sells the fight. He gave oscar his props afterwards and apologized.

Wes - I do :)

Thats right , i heard mayorga apologized to odlh before the fight. He just does that for show.

Joe - Share the wealth ! I dled a fight last night.. lemme see if that works. Ill PM you if it doesnt.

rumblesushi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2005
ENGLAND
Sure wes, PM me. How can I transfer it to you?

The copy I have is good quality video and audio, has ringwalks and post fight interviews etc.

d20monsteroscar20

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Missouri City, TX
I saw the fight yesterday and I gotta comfess... I wasnt going for Oscar, but after hearing what he said about screwing Oscar's wife I was like "HECK NO". Mayorga or watever his name is came out kinda strong for a few seconds but then Oscar showed him whos the big dog.
I dont know about you guys but I want to see Oscar fight Hopkins again, what do you think?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store