Status
Not open for further replies.

ILikeFlowerhorns

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2009
Oc,Ca
need to make room, located in socal garden grove

10 gal glass tank with lid and jebo 503 filter for 20 bucks , filter been only use for a week or less

60 gal glass tank with stand nothing else no lids or anything in real good condition switched it out for an divided acylic 70 gal tank, 50 bucks with stand 40 bucks with out stand

40-50 gal acrylic tank i got from my friend built in overflow filter inside the back of the tank for 50 bucks, looks like there was a leak but my friend siliconed it back or something -.-, 10 bucks more ill throw in the water pump rio2100
Already tested it with water shows no leaks, left water in it for a week now its drained and sitting in my living room

aznfab213

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2008
WHITTIER, CALIFORNIA
ILikeFlowerhorns;3321898; said:
need to make room, located in socal garden grove

10 gal glass tank with lid and jebo 503 filter for 20 bucks , filter been only use for a week or less

60 gal glass tank with stand nothing else no lids or anything in real good condition switched it out for an divided acylic 70 gal tank, 50 bucks with stand 40 bucks with out stand

40-50 gal acrylic tank i got from my friend built in overflow filter inside the back of the tank for 50 bucks, looks like there was a leak but my friend siliconed it back or something -.-, 10 bucks more ill throw in the water pump rio2100
does the acrylic tank have bioballs and all that stuff?

ILikeFlowerhorns

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2009
Oc,Ca
sadly no =( just whatever my friend gave me water pump and some tubin thats connected to the waterpump uh ill take some pics right now

ILikeFlowerhorns

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2009
Oc,Ca
well heres the 60 just switched it out no more than a week ago

just a plain o' wood stand i added a plywood on top so it could hold 5 15 gal last time ill take it off for you

heres the 40-50gal im not sure of the size but yeah has a lil calcium stain on it easily taken off ill even take it off for you

heres where he tried to silicon it or something

the 10 gal its just a 10 gal with glass lid, black silicond

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store