Crystal Red Shrimp $3- (CA) Local PU Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

t1824003

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2009
California
I've sold hundreds of these but the tank still is over-crowded because they are breeding like crazy! Everytime I remove 100, another 120 show up! I must thin out my colony, that's why I offer such good prices. If you want to see how beautiful these shrimps are, you can check them out at Aquatic Warehouse in San Diego. I think it's the only store in San Diego that offers these shrimps. However, they offer much lower grade than mine for $6.00 each.

These shrimps are A/B grade, and a bit smaller than 1/2 inch. $3.00 each. (minimum 10 shrimps per order)

I'm in the process of taking down this aquarium and upgrading to a larger one.

I started this colony about 2 years ago with only around 20 shrimps, now I have more than 100 because they are breeding well. I paid at least more than $7.00 per shrimp when I bought mine, so you are getting quite a deal. You will be getting smaller shrimps seen in the picture. If you want to buy a lot, I can offer better deal. This tank also has some crystal black shrimp, and spixy snails, if you are interested in these snails they are up for sale too. Thanks for interesting into my ads. Hope you like my shrimp!

Only in California please!!

If you're interested and want to see the picture please email at steve_nash_213@yahoo.com Thanks

John7429

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2008
Fullerton, CA
Nice. Location??? CA is a big state.

Who did you get your original colony from?

t1824003

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2009
California
John7429;3325515; said:
Nice. Location??? CA is a big state.

Who did you get your original colony from?
Hi

I'm located near Temecula. I bought this from the store Grade C and then I upgrade for many years. I believe 5 years now that I have upgraded my shrimp. My shrimp become so much better grade. Let me know if you're interesting in it. PM me. Thanks

Steve

t1824003

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2009
California
If it to far from California then I can't ship. I don't have money to buy the right equipment. Sorry all. But thanks for checking out my ads.
Steve

t1824003

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2009
California
New Update.. My Crystal Red Shrimp is going really fast. I could ship if you live in California. Just let me know. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store