Powder Blue JD SoCal

Status
Not open for further replies.

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Okay, after making fun of the Free Feeders at the Meet now I want one. My daughter is still Bumbed out that she didnt Win a PBJD so here is Dad trying to Buy one or If someone near 90230 or 90220 have an extra one they cant house, Shoot me a PM.

Thanks

By any chance r they fast growers? Will b trying to mix with 3" Orinos (Once the PBJD catches up in size)

famous323

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2008
LONG BEACH, CA
West1;3355694; said:
Okay, after making fun of the Free Feeders at the Meet now I want one. My daughter is still Bumbed out that she didnt Win a PBJD so here is Dad trying to Buy one or If someone near 90230 or 90220 have an extra one they cant house, Shoot me a PM.

Thanks

By any chance r they fast growers? Will b trying to mix with 3" Orinos (Once the PBJD catches up in size)

i know a lfs that has them

chesterthehero

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2008
corona, ca
im going to be in cerritos (by the ikea) tomorrow somewhere between noon and 4pm if you want to come pick it up its yours..

this offer is only good to you because i got to watch you carry around the big pillow all day..

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
What a nice Dad! That's what it's all about Eric! I'd do anything for my lil Girl man....

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
chesterthehero;3356056; said:
im going to be in cerritos (by the ikea) tomorrow somewhere between noon and 4pm if you want to come pick it up its yours..

this offer is only good to you because i got to watch you carry around the big pillow all day..
Man, My older Daughter has Club Soccer this whole wweek so Im only open on the weekend:(

Thanks for the other replies:D

LOPAKA

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2008
where EVERY things LEGAL :)
man c'mon ppl they were giving them out @ the meet and I know we all don't keep them. Sorry bro I would of gave you the 1 Jose gave me if I would of known.

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
LOPAKA;3357113; said:
man c'mon ppl they were giving them out @ the meet and I know we all don't keep them. Sorry bro I would of gave you the 1 Jose gave me if I would of known.

LOL...its all good big dogg. I probly would of said No N E Ways... didnt find out she was sad till We got home and seen Mom.

I got a few PMs about people selling them but Im going to wait a few more days to see if someone needs to get rid of one or if my daughter gets over it... otherwise Ill probly shoot to Le Medusa and buy one of the ones that was given to them : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store