FOR SALE: Fire Tiger Red/Orange Female Bearded Dragon!

shells-n-scales

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2007
Deep South Texas
I have this gorgeous female I got in a trade with Dan from Outback Dragon Ranch.

She is from a pairing of Rampage (outback dragon's collection) X Ginger (citrus dragon's collection)

I would really like to keep her, but I'm already female heavy with sub adults. As much as I would like to have females, it becomes a heavy load when you have 200+ eggs, and babies hatching on a weekly basis for up to 3 months straight. Sometimes more isn't always better.

She is great feeder; she likes her mixed greens, crickets, superworms, and lobster roaches.

She is 11.5" long

I'm asking: $220

Shipping will be Thru FEDEX of UPS OVERNIGHT. I ship for 10:30am delivery. I guarantee live arrival. Shipping varies between $35-$45 depending on location.

If you have any questions feel free to email me @ shellsnscales@yahoo.com

What you see is what you get, no camera tricks here, nor switcharoos.

I also have this Het For Hypo Male, that I can pair her up with... for an extra $65. He might not be a looker but his mom, and his dad have some awesome genetics. Father is a Red/Gold from Rick Millspaugh and mother is a Hypo Orange from Robust Beardies.. He is 11.5" long also!

shells-n-scales

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2007
Deep South Texas
Sure no problem.... He is a little H*rn dawg already... so watch out... he's about 3months old, and already tryin to get the ladies.

THis is his mom.

i'll dig up photos of the father

AttackFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2007
Torrance
I don't think I'm going to be able to get the male.
I'd really like to but cant swing it right now.

I'll be buying something from you in 2010.
:ROFL:

Jaywing

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2009
Arizona
Cool lizard, but I already have an african fat tailed gecko and i have no more room. But that one is really cool!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store