"High Shine / Platinum" Silver Arowana Chicagoland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOTR

Candiru
MFK Member
May 5, 2006
Ok, this guy is just too big for my 240g, and too big to toss in with my Armatus in the pond. You can search the site for pics, but he is PERFECT. About 22" give or take. NO DROP EYE!!! Seriously perfect. Eating Hikari Floating sticks. In with smaller fish, no aggression at all. He is very white, but does have a very slight pipnk to the very edge of his fins, NOT A SNOW ARO.

I have been offered as high as $900 for him last time I had him for sale, but of course 99% of everyone buying fish are also flaking on them. If you cannot buy this guy, please don't waste my time.

$500 FIRM. Will meet within reason. Will also accept partial trades for more Armatus for my little shoal. Armatus must be between 3-5".

I will post pics tonight if I can get any good ones.

Thanks,
Chris

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
GL bro, man my high shine might be blind :(

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Good luck Chris.... Truley remarkable fish. IF it was a month or so down the road and I was moved with my 10 footer up and going we'd be meeting up this weekend for sure.

I just hope you find a good, permenant home for it, would be a shame to see a fish of this magnitude ruined by being bounced all over the country, or from tank to tank.

If you don't get any takers on it I'd love to work something out with you in the future....... Oh, and P.S. I believe that purdy Marble I got from you way back is pregnant...... ;) She's been chewed up pretty good for about 3 weeks now, and is getting pretty fiesty at feeding times.... Armatus look truley remarkable over a "Marble" substrate..... (hint hint)

Stonefish13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2007
Illinois
I will trade you 2- white midas, 1 ID shark, and a school of neon tetras for the arrow and the armatus. I will also throw in a kick to your crotch. Let me know. Bump for you. I'm gonna need to see some more recent pics before I go through with the trade though.

BOTR

Candiru
MFK Member
May 5, 2006
Sorry guys, I will not be shipping this guy. Too big, and too nice of a fish to risk any damage. If I cannot sell him local I will just keep him. If things are too bad in te 240, in with my Armatus shoal he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store