** Red Cherry Shrimp & FREE shipping w/ min. 20 RCS! **

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2006
Sacramento, CA
I have some more red cherry shrimp (RCS) for sale.

Price: $1.00 each. Minimum order of 20 shrimp for FREE USPS Priority shipping. You can order less than 20, but you cover shipping.

DOA guarantee offered: Please send a clear picture of the shrimp in the original shipping bag to epicfish [at] gmail [dot] com within 4 hours of delivery in the case of deaths during transit. Note, extra shrimp will be shipped to offset a few deaths, so the DOA guarantee is for death of most or all of the package.

All packages shipped with delivery confirmation number.

They'll come in a range of sizes, minimum size is 1/4", any babies are free with purchase. ;) I'm guessing there'll be at least 3 babies with every purchase. Shrimp will be shipped in Kordon breather bags with some plants in the bag for them to hang on to during shipping.

Here are some pictures taken May 25, 2009 of my adult tanks. All the juvies I'm selling come from this mother stock:

Here's a picture taken by Ibn of an adult:

Here a few more shots of some junvenile shrimp I sold to a member here, Sounguru.

Thanks!

Tala:Wolf In Chains

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2009
Idalou,Tx
How much is shipping for two or three and will you still have them in a week or two I'm cycling my ten gallon and I don't want to add the shrimp and hurt them :)

epicfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Tala:Wolf In Chains;3409375; said:
How much is shipping for two or three and will you still have them in a week or two I'm cycling my ten gallon and I don't want to add the shrimp and hurt them :)
For a 10 gallon, you'll want around 20 of them. :)

Aesop;3409419; said:
How often do you spawn and sell them? I can't take any right now, but I would totally be willing to set up one of my smaller tanks I have laying around for some of these guys.

Great deal and good buy!
I have them pretty often. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store