Rapps Male Paratilapia Polleni Pick up Linesville, PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoopy65

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
He is roughly 6"-7". The pictures were taken with a flash and he still shows how black he is and his beautiful spangles. You can see his nuchal hump starting. I bought him in March, 09 at 3". I think he is just beautiful and is going to be quite a looker but, he is a pretty aggressive fish. I had him housed with Severums, Nic, Robertsoni, & a Sajica. He kept everyone else in 1/3 of the 125 gal tank and was shredding everyone in the tank.

He is too big for me too ship so this is local pick up only.

$40 is what I am asking for him as well as information on what size of tank you have for him. Polleni are endangered in the wild and I want him to go to someone that will take good care of him.

000_3375.jpg

000_3376.jpg

000_3377.jpg

000_3379.jpg

Rockbass6

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2007
Lake Erie
Beautiful fish I was considering...until "kept everyone else in 1/3 of the 125 gal tank and was shredding everyone in the tank."
Anything else you would trade for a nice ornate any size between 5'' 8-9'' and 12-13'' I have 3 of them. Sorry to derail but I am local and there arn't many local mfkers.

snoopy65

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Rockbass6;3408329; said:
Beautiful fish I was considering...until "kept everyone else in 1/3 of the 125 gal tank and was shredding everyone in the tank."
Anything else you would trade for a nice ornate any size between 5'' 8-9'' and 12-13'' I have 3 of them. Sorry to derail but I am local and there arn't many local mfkers.

Not a problem to derail, there are a few of us, but not too many here in NW PA/ NE OH.
TheFishGuy;3408387; said:
I'm local. There's more than you think :0

"Join Date: Aug 2008

Fun stuff, we went there every year when I was a kid, now I take my kids

Crazy stuff the spill way is...
The spillway is crazy. I stay away from it until after Labor Day. Then it is only us locals.

dirtyblacksocks;3408395; said:
You should note that these are thought to be extinct in Madagascar :)
The are at least endangered if not extinct in the wild. As far as in the hobby, I haven't seen them around too much. That is part of the reason, I want to make sure he gets a good home, where the person knows what they are getting and is willing to keep him. Personality wise he is very similar to an Oscar. He interacts with me and is right up to the glass when ever I go near.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store