Stonefish13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2007
Illinois
I have
2- Magnum 350
2- HOT Magnums

45 long(48"x12"x16") with wood stand and glass tops.

I'm looking for a big canister filter preferrably. Let me know what you have and also I would prefer pick-up or meeting but if it's worth my while I will ship, not the tank but the filters.

Stonefish13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2007
Illinois
Looking for any large Eheim, fluval. If you have a big filter then you can have everything listed. Also have a couple heaters I can throw in and I will add some cash if the deal is good. Like an FX5 or something of that nature.

tskemble

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2007
Indiana
I'm trying to figure out why you need a large eheim or fluval when you still have the eheim 2262 I paid you for on August 5th. :irked:

Jason you Pmed that you had gotten rid of the last of your fish two weeks ago and would try and ship begining of last week. Now you won't retun any PMs or even a email. If anyone has his contact info please PM me

Stonefish13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2007
Illinois
tskemble;3444130; said:
I'm trying to figure out why you need a large eheim or fluval when you still have the eheim 2262 I paid you for on August 5th. :irked:

Jason you Pmed that you had gotten rid of the last of your fish two weeks ago and would try and ship begining of last week. Now you won't retun any PMs or even a email. If anyone has his contact info please PM me

Those who are SERIOUS and want pics then pm me your cell number or email and I will send them asap. Thanks for looking. The more you buy the better the prices. I also have a ton of driftwood and some heaters and fake plants for those who buy the tanks. The fish that are pending aren't paid for yet so it's first come first serve still. The filters I will ship at buyers expense and if you pay in advance I will hold them but I can't guarantee when I will have the tanks empty.

Read the last sentence, that's from the for sale post I originally ran when you paid for the filter. That's why I put it there because I didn't guarantee when I would ship the filter. :chillpill:

tskemble

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2007
Indiana
Filter showed up yesterday. Its in great condition and runs great. It dwarfs the 2250 that its replacing on my tank. Sorry for panicing Jason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store