15-18" Tor Sp. (Indy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jworth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2008
Indianapolis
Uncle Bills on East Washington Street 46229. Didnt see a price, but I know these are hot items right now.

jworth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2008
Indianapolis
Yes they would. However I cant use my phone to upload pics and the only camera we have is a professional one and I would feel like an idiot taking that in there. They are sweet fish.

Wet Whiskers

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Amongst the Catfish & Plecos
joworth;3406118; said:
Yes they would. However I cant use my phone to upload pics and the only camera we have is a professional one and I would feel like an idiot taking that in there. They are sweet fish.
Take in there and tell him that you are posting a pic on a website where there is a lot of interest, and that they can consider this free advertising. Maybe they'll give you a good deal on something you need. :naughty:

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
I'm sorry, What is it? not familiar with that

koop171

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
ohio
joworth;3406249; said:
Its a big barb/carp with nice finnage and coloring.

what does it look like? or better what color? and is it a true masheer or a big barb? If you got pics on your phone send them to your e-mail and post them.

Do you remember what they want for it?

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
I saw those last weekend. Pretty cool fish, but nothing I was really excited about. I was more excited about the tetracanthus they had! lol.

jworth

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2008
Indianapolis
rallysman;3406477; said:
I saw those last weekend. Pretty cool fish, but nothing I was really excited about. I was more excited about the tetracanthus they had! lol.
they do indeed have some of my tetracanthus at a pretty decent mark up!

Koop i would say yes they are masheer but i dont know a price. They were not blue like the ones that have been for sale recently but if my memory serves me right then they had red fins. maybe levi has a better memory than i do. they werent just big barbs. these suckers were massive like pics of masheer i have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store