Black Arowana and others - OC, Cali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aesop

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2007
Garden Grove
All of my fish are healthy and I have had them for quite some time. I am selling them because I am changing my freshwater tanks around and restocking them from scratch with new fish. Please only reply if you have tanks big enough to house some of these monsters, these are good fish and I don't want to send them to their death.

All measurements are approximations done by eye. I am not into stressing my fish out just to lay him on top of a ruler. ;)

All fish eat freeze-dried krill, massivore sinking pellets and floating pellets.

15" Black Arowana - $200
11-12" Ornate Bichir - $50
7" Clown Knife - $10
6" Spotted Pleco - $15
6" Common Pleco - $10
4-5" Spotted Raphael Catfish - $15
4-5" Sun catfish - $10
4" Geophagus Surinamensis (I think) - $20

Prices are pretty firm, but if you are picking up a few fish we can work something out. For the bigger species I would like to know how big of a tank you're putting them into, not "going to get".

Sorry, but I do not have good quality pictures as my camera is pretty old. The quality of the videos are better. KEEP IN MIND: these videos are a little older and the fish have all grown in size since then, their colorations are pretty much the same though. My camera is out of commission, if I can get my hands on a better one in the next couple days I'll update with pics.

Thanks for your time. :drool:

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hdpLLPJyUYI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hdpLLPJyUYI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fkIYrHvwV9Q&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fkIYrHvwV9Q&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

dirtyblacksocks

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2008
Moreno Valley
Don't want to derail you're thread but an FYI, true surinamensis have not been collected and imported into the U.S. for over 20 years - American vendors just lump all geophagus into the surinamensis complex due to whole saler's not having educated herpetologists as staff members :p

I really miss my black arowanna - yours is a beauty.

julian270

Aimara
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2008
The Deep
dirtyblacksocks;3416070; said:
Don't want to derail you're thread but an FYI, true surinamensis have not been collected and imported into the U.S. for over 20 years - American vendors just lump all geophagus into the surinamensis complex due to whole saler's not having educated herpetologists as staff members :p

By any chance do you know where I can get a pic of a real suri.

BUMP!

Aesop

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2007
Garden Grove
dirtyblacksocks;3416070; said:

It's cool, I take no offense because, like i hinted, I wasn't sure what he is. He was sold to me as a surinamensis, but I don't know much about geos. You can kind of see him in these videos, color isn't shown as good due to the quality of the video though. I'm selling most of these fish for what I bought them for.

All are healthy, make me an offer and come get these guys! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store