Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    1 is the magic number Gr8KarmaSF's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Global Moderators
    Real Name
    Jer
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Quarantine Tank
    Posts
    23,177

    Exclamation Confused why your Buy/Sell thread got closed? Heres why!

    http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/fo...d.php?t=268304

    ^ The following rules will be in place starting Sept 1st. Any thread made before the start date will be left alone.


    Its time to take the Buy/Sell thread to the next level.

    GO MONSTER OR GO HOME!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Gr8KarmaSF/videos

    Quote Originally Posted by JD7.62
    I always pictured J as a skinny Asian middle aged guy with probably salt and peppered hair, typical school teacher type, not some tatted up dude that could almost kick my butt!





  2. #2
    1 is the magic number Gr8KarmaSF's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Global Moderators
    Real Name
    Jer
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Quarantine Tank
    Posts
    23,177
    Nice to see some members are already posting properly!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Gr8KarmaSF/videos

    Quote Originally Posted by JD7.62
    I always pictured J as a skinny Asian middle aged guy with probably salt and peppered hair, typical school teacher type, not some tatted up dude that could almost kick my butt!



  3. #3
    Running From The Hammer... Peanut_Power's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Moderators
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    BannedVille
    Posts
    15,075
    Quick summary for the lazy clickers . . .

    A price and location MUST be posted, along with whether or not shipping is available, or the item is for local sale only. If there is no price it will be closed.

    To aid in clarifying the nature of threads, a prefix MUST precede the subject of the thread.

    Prefix explanation : WTB (want to buy), FS (for sale), FT (for trade), FREE

    Format : Prefix - Item/Fish - Location(City and State/Province) - Method of Transport (shipping or pick up)

    Example : FS - Arowana - York, PA - Pick-up only

    Example : FT - Polypterus endlicheri - York, PA - shipping or pick-up

    Once all listed items are sold, the thread author MUST post that all has been sold, so that the thread can be subsequently closed.

    Time Limit :
    All buy/sell threads will automatic closed after 21 days.

    Bumps / Take To Top :
    Allowed to be done by the OP 24 hours after last post or bump.
    Jacundá

    Quote Originally Posted by darth pike View Post
    OMG!!!! It's a run by Peanutting!!!

    Greenaveli (June 13, 1980 - March 31, 2008)



  4. #4
    Goliath Tigerfish LOPAKA's Avatar
    Usergroup
    MFK members
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    where EVERY things LEGAL :)
    Last Activity
    09-08-2014 6:51 PM
    Posts
    1,451
    Quote Originally Posted by mike dunagan;3418745;
    bump it up!


    Bumps / Take To Top :
    Allowed to be done by the OP 24 hours after last post or bump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquatik View Post
    Its Funny how now that you have released the locations those KNOW IT ALL's have not spoken one thing??????????????
    Ain't that the truth



  5. #5
    Sarcasm Redefined... mike dunagan's Avatar
    Usergroup
    MFK members
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pendleton, IN
    Last Activity
    11-14-2013 8:08 PM
    Posts
    10,745
    Blog Entries
    71
    Nice one
    Quote Originally Posted by A Fellow Member; ;
    Straitjacketstar, you and Mike are absolute JERKS
    Apparently I need a warning label...
    hows my posting?
    1-800-IDONTCARE

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]



  6. #6
    1 is the magic number Gr8KarmaSF's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Global Moderators
    Real Name
    Jer
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Quarantine Tank
    Posts
    23,177
    Quote Originally Posted by LOPAKA;3418945;
    Bumps / Take To Top :
    Allowed to be done by the OP 24 hours after last post or bump.

    Public Service Announcements are exempt....lol
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Gr8KarmaSF/videos

    Quote Originally Posted by JD7.62
    I always pictured J as a skinny Asian middle aged guy with probably salt and peppered hair, typical school teacher type, not some tatted up dude that could almost kick my butt!



  7. #7
    1 is the magic number Gr8KarmaSF's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Global Moderators
    Real Name
    Jer
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Quarantine Tank
    Posts
    23,177
    I wonder why people view streamlining the buy and sell section as something so bad?

    Geez, nothing wrong with some oraganization. Its probably the same people who dont read and get their threads closed...lol
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Gr8KarmaSF/videos

    Quote Originally Posted by JD7.62
    I always pictured J as a skinny Asian middle aged guy with probably salt and peppered hair, typical school teacher type, not some tatted up dude that could almost kick my butt!



  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8KarmaSF;3422262;
    I wonder why people view streamlining the buy and sell section as something so bad?

    Geez, nothing wrong with some oraganization. Its probably the same people who dont read and get their threads closed...lol
    Personally I think it was long overdue. Now I don't have to open to find
    out where and if they ship.
    Sometimes in our confusion, we see not the world as it is, but the world through eyes blurred by the mind.



  9. #9
    Filamentosum Nemesis's Avatar
    Usergroup
    MFK members
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    nyc
    Last Activity
    04-21-2014 7:37 PM
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowStryder;3422774;
    Personally I think it was long overdue. Now I don't have to open to find
    out where and if they ship.
    I agree. It was kind of annoying to have to click through every add that interest me, just to find out that it's on the other side of the world w/o shipping. I understand if it's not possible, but it would be alot easier to just have designated boxes for location and shipping when posting a thread. There wouldn't have to be as much patroling of the threads by mods, and also no complaints about in-equality.
    -Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!



  10. #10
    Monster Unleashed neoprodigy's Avatar
    Usergroup
    Administrators
    Real Name
    Li
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    VA - DC - MD
    Posts
    14,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis529;3422799 View Post
    I agree. It was kind of annoying to have to click through every add that interest me, just to find out that it's on the other side of the world w/o shipping. I understand if it's not possible, but it would be alot easier to just have designated boxes for location and shipping when posting a thread. There wouldn't have to be as much patroling of the threads by mods, and also no complaints about in-equality.
    sure ... that required customed coding which is $$$



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FREE 11" Pleco NoCal
    By hectordc9 in forum MFK Marketplace : Buy and Sell
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 05-18-2006, 11:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •