Random pic that i like :p

Ria

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2009
Tampa, Florida
The first one looks like a young red zebra to me

The second one, I have No Clue either. sorry

The third one 'green dude' def not a Aurora or a Greshaki. Looks like a hybrid to me. socolofi mix?

I'm sure someone with more Knowledge than me will come along and help you out.

glenbo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2008
England
The first couple of pictures are my true red Zebra...but the ones underneath is similar looking...more intense orange but no blue on fins...just straight orange :S

The 3rd and 4th fish seem to be hybrids as they have everybody stumped on loadsa diff forums :S

Someone just said it could be a 'Flavus' (the green dude) but from a search i can see he looks nothing like them :S

Ria

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2009
Tampa, Florida
glenbo;3419282; said:
The first couple of pictures are my true red Zebra...but the ones underneath is similar looking...more intense orange but no blue on fins...just straight orange :S

The 3rd and 4th fish seem to be hybrids as they have everybody stumped on loadsa diff forums :S

Someone just said it could be a 'Flavus' (the green dude) but from a search i can see he looks nothing like them :S
I skipped the first fish because you had already IDed him.
But the second one looks like a red zebra or a red zebra mix. Hard to tell with so many hybrids out there.
The 3rd one looks like a hybrid to me but I dont really like throwing the word 'hybrid' out there if I am not sure.
And I agree the 4th one is not a Flavus

glenbo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2008
England
the Green dude is definitely some type of Metraclima/Pseudotropheus or atleast is that x something else....its actually a really nice looking fish....just wish i knew what he was!

Blue2Fyre

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Wisconsin
I don't know about the other ones but the second fish is a red zebra. Females are typically more orange and don't have the blue sheen that the males have. My guess if you have a male and a female.

The others look like hybrids though I don't know of what.

glenbo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2008
England
Some people have told me that its a Yellow Lab x Socolofi (they say the mouth shape is Socolofi)...is this possible?

I hope its not a Melanochromis hybrid cos I have had problems with them killing eachother and given up on Auratus alltogether.

Another thing is this particular fish has now changed colour...it now has a yellow body with a blue head and its best mate a Cobalt Blue Zebra is now holding eggs.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store