7" Sailfin Pleco- Northern VA - Free to any MFK'er who can pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbarbaresi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Goode, VA
As the title says I have a 7" Sailfin Pleco, very healthy other than being picked on by my oscars. I've had him about 10 month and first got him when he was 1.5". Very nice pattern, large dorsal fin, and tailfin trails are starting to grow in. I live in the Northern VA area, Stafford/Fredericksburg to be exact. Anyone who is interested and can meet me in the area for pick up is more than welcome to have him. The picture doesn't really do justice to his detail and his dorsal fin was not raised all the way.

jbarbaresi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Goode, VA

these are from a couple weeks ago. i tried posting a thread in the SA/CA forum but every time I tried it wouldn't let me post for some reason so I gave up.

jbarbaresi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Goode, VA
Davey_8313;3423270; said:
Wow, it looks good. I've always loved those round rocks. Where'd you get em?
got em at a landscaping place up off 610 near north stafford hs. it was like $15 for 65lbs of the rock.

oakes said:
What are you feeding him at the moment?
he mostly munches on the driftwood but he also loves the sinking NLS pellets i feed the clown loaches every night.

jbarbaresi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Goode, VA
oakes;3424396; said:
Are you trying to have him out by a certain date?
yeah i would like him gone sometime this weekend. davey has already said he would like him but if he changes his mind i'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store