Orlando, FL - FREE 400 GALLON!!! (CL Posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camshaft Ramrod

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 10, 2008
Orlando, FL
NOT MINE

http://orlando.craigslist.org/zip/1356293962.html

Someone go for it. I'd be all over it, but I have to prioritize and stay away.

-----------------------------------------------------

Free 400 gallon fishtank. This fishtank was set up as a reef tank for about 10 years. When the hurricanes hit a few years ago everything died. The tank was removed out of the wall and been dry since. This fishtank is not small. It may not fit in many houses. It is about 9 and a half feet long and about 2-3 feet thick. It is double sided, so it looks awesome in a wall of a house. It is drilled. The stand and the tank are one piece. The glass is over an inch thick. It is VERY VERY heavy. It will not fit in the back of a truck. You will need a large trailer. I was planning on putting it in my home when I built it, but never got arround to it. As I said it is free...but if you don't have a way to pick it up I will deliver it for the fee of $200.00 to the Orlando area. That will cover gas and pay some friends to help me load/unload it. I included a pic of it. The stuff in it and under it are not included. I have been using it to keep stuff in it as you can see. You can also see how large it is compared to some of the stuff in it. HUGE...
Thanks, Shane

400.jpg

Camshaft Ramrod

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 10, 2008
Orlando, FL
Really? Not when I click on it..hmm

I thought about getting it, but I'm so poor right now, I can't even afford free.

You'd have to rent a uhaul to get it and I cant even do that...:(

Here's the email
sale-y3zwb-1356293962@craigslist.org

peathenster

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2008
Georgia, US
Camshaft Ramrod;3424278; said:
Really? Not when I click on it..hmm

I thought about getting it, but I'm so poor right now, I can't even afford free.

You'd have to rent a uhaul to get it and I cant even do that...:(

Here's the email
sale-y3zwb-1356293962@craigslist.org
you probably have it cached...try refresh your browser.

maybe a spam of some sort...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store