Datnoids Indo and NTT, And Endi Bichir

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeGF123

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2009
St. Charles IL
Hey guys i getting rid of everything in my tank i have to take time to think about what i want in there im gonna change everything in my tank. Well anyway i have a Indo datnoid around 6-7" hes is a 3/4 bar indo thats about 80% stable and he is the most active indo ive ever had lights on or off. I also have a NTT thats 3" maybe a little more hes has NEVER been unstable and i got him when he was about the size of a nickle, he is also very active lights on or off if he is unstable when you come to get him you can have him for FREE! i also have a 4" Endi thats kinda beatin up my NTT. I have had alot of datnoids and there are definitly my favorite there all very healthy and eat shrimp bloodwurms or feeders. the NTT tail is a little messed up but not to bad nothing a little salt wont help

Indo......$100
NTT.......$40
Endi Bichir......$15
or.......$150 for all 3

Pick up only, Im located in IL St Charles pretty close to Chicago

The pics are back its hard to get a good pic of them because theres alot of hiding spots in my tank but if your intested PM me and ill get some better ones for you thanks

also my orginal thread was closed so please let me no if i posted this wrong thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store