Sulawesi Yellow Cheek and other inverts; york, pa; shipping or pick-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

msjinkzd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2007
pa
These are Sulawesi Yellow Cheek shrimp (Caridina spinata). Currently being kept in: temp 82, pH 7.8, gh 6, kh 8. The shrimp available are mature adults. Live arrival on USPS Express only. The price is $12 per shrimp plus shipping. Express shipping will cost $30. I would prefer to NOT ship priority on these as they are delicate and I have very limited numbers. Heat pack or cool pack will be used at no extra cost and these will be bagged 2 shrimp to a bag maximum.

Caridina gracilirostris (pinnochio or long nosed shrimp). These are a versatile algae eating shrimp. They will not complete the breeding cycle in freshwater, but are a good addition to an invertebrate tank. Price is $3 each, shipping is $6 for usps priority or $30 for usps express.

Tylo snails, yellow antenna, yellow fleck, and gold/yellow available. Imported adults are $6 each. Tank raised juveniles (gold only) are $3 each. Shipping is $6 for usps priority or $30 for usps express.

A few malawa shrimp available. I have been unable to get pics. These will not interbreed with neocaridina and do well in hard water. They are $4 each and will be juveniles that are shipped. usps priority shipping is $6, express is $30.

Snowball neocaridina $2 each. These would be juveniles and the same shipping charges apply.

Some low light plants available as well as add-ons. Pm with any questions and to ask availability.

Paypal or money orders excepted, first come, first served

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store