Boas - manitowoc,WI - pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.

coreyweinkoetz

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2008
manitowoc,WI
Well I am looking for someone who might be interested in tradeing for new blood in there projects here is what I'm working with in this group I'm just looking for a any kind a trade that could benifit this future breeding group and hopeful yours as well.
also may consider other trades as well just tell me what you have

well here they are in order I think :
0.1 hypo het albino "sunglow" with some visual striping 08
0.1 hypo het albino "sunglow" with some visual striping 08
0.1 hypo het albino "sunglow" no visual striping 08
1.0 hypo het albino "sunglow" no visual striping 08
0.1 het albino no visual striping 08
1.0 het albino no visual striping 08
1.0 Not for sale sibling
and then theres a pic of one of there brothers. He's not for sale . they all came from Chris Ahrens at Ahrens Exotique there still listed from last year on his web site so you can see how they have grown . and check out there brother he'll show you what the possibilities are with this family!

101_1782.JPG

101_1785.JPG

101_1787.JPG

101_1789.JPG

101_1791.JPG

101_1793.JPG

sunglowmale1c.jpg

coreyweinkoetz

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2008
manitowoc,WI
never mind the mods erased the classified . It just stated that I would be willing to sell or trade for non animal goods as well as other reptiles things like video games, tools, hunting, fishing, snowblower, camera, what ever just run it by me

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
coreyweinkoetz;3591936; said:
never mind the mods erased the classified . It just stated that I would be willing to sell or trade for non animal goods as well as other reptiles things like video games, tools, hunting, fishing, snowblower, camera, what ever just run it by me
The reason it was closed was probably due to your title not including shipping or pick up, nor your location. I'll edit this title and move it to the classifieds where it should be. Please read the buy and sell forum rules, at the top of the forum for future reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store