Paper rock siccors.. with fish

aquahunter

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2009
Bahrain
This is a forum friendly game i just invented... this is how it works
I name the first fish of the game. the next person has one fish to pick that eats mine , only HIS/HER fish can't be more than 4 inches bigger (as an adult) than mine , and then the next guy has his fish , and so on and so forth ... when the size reaches to a 20 inch fish , the person after that has either 10 smaller fish to eat the bigger one or he/she can go 10 inches bigger. if you go with the 10 inches than the rule doesnt apply again until you reach 40 inches , but with the 10 smaller fish we go back down to the size of 1 of those fish. and here's the kicker , the same fish can't be used twice. if someone says red-belly piranha before you get to , you're outta luck.

format like so " (Fish name) (size) < (fish name) (size)

so to make this interesting we'll start Tiny

The first fish is a

GREEN NEON TETRA (2.5CM)

Citrinellus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2008
Pima eats all? I win. :D

aquahunter

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2009
Bahrain
no1 wins you just beat the person before you, the game keeps on going...4 INCH RULE! Pimas are too big a jump from cardinal tetra

Thow428

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 6, 2009
New Jersey
Cardinal Tetra (5.1 cm) Get's eaten by an Exodon Paradoxus (4 inch) You said go by inches, centimeters isn't in the same scale lol

fishy12

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
ohio
small kid with high powered rifle i win muhahahahahahah!

aquahunter

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2009
Bahrain
@thow428 , yeah it was on purpose so that you start with a 4 incher lol Exodon nice keep it going!!

Exodon Paradoxus (4 inch) gets eaten by Pike topminnow (8 inch)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store