BlueGrass Aquatics

Hoyo12

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 23, 2009
WI
fishsanctuary.webs.com
I came across this site and saw that they have a few Knives that I'd like to purchase, but the shipping is $45... it's a bit too much for me. BUT 2nd Day is only $17 with no live arrival guarantee. My question is, has anyone ever ordered from here using 2nd Day with good results? Worth a try?

likestofish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
Duluth, GA
Wow thats a cheap stingray

oswego

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2009
Alabama
Hoyo12;3594757; said:
I came across this site and saw that they have a few Knives that I'd like to purchase, but the shipping is $45... it's a bit too much for me. BUT 2nd Day is only $17 with no live arrival guarantee. My question is, has anyone ever ordered from here using 2nd Day with good results? Worth a try?
How many knives are you looking to buy from them?

oswego

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2009
Alabama
I would go for the next day service and look at it as the fish cost $14 more each.
Unless you like to gamble.

uncwnells

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2008
Wilmington, NC
I ordered some festae fry from him last year, I believe they were shipped priority so like three day. They all arrived fine with no losses. They were only around 1" though, and I am not sure how hardy knives are during shipping (no experience).

Hoyo12

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 23, 2009
WI
fishsanctuary.webs.com
uncwnells;3595001; said:
I ordered some festae fry from him last year, I believe they were shipped priority so like three day. They all arrived fine with no losses. They were only around 1" though, and I am not sure how hardy knives are during shipping (no experience).
That's my worry, is how they will handle being shipped over here. Although I have had luck with people shipping fish to me 2nd day from New York, but it was live arrival guarantee, lol, so I had nothing to lose. I have had two Knives (Centipede and Zebra) shipped to me flat rate priority from North Caroline if I remember correctly, and it took two days to arrive, but once again it was Live arrival gaurentee...

ScoobyRacing03

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2009
ʎʞ 'ǝןןıʌsınoן
I've got experience with Eddie but I pick my fish up from him since he's about 20 minute drive from me. My only concern would be as others have said with not knowing how hardy knifes are with shipping them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store