F.O.R. S.A.L.E. 700 gallon for 700$ AND NOT MINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

cichlasomaphobe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2009
midwest and FL
MODERATOR-IF YOU CHOOSE TO CLOSE THIS THREAD, PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY. THE PRICE, DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION IS IN THE TITLE. SINCE MY EARLIER THREAD WAS CLOSED DESPITE THIS COMPLIANCE, I AM WONDERING WHY I SPEND TIME HERE AND TRY TO SPREAD WORD OF GOOD DEALS. MFK SEEMS TO ALLOW CORVETTES, REPTILES AND DOGS FOR SALE HERE, WHY NOT AQUARIUMS? INTENTIONAL DISCOURAGEMENT?
SECOND ATTEMPT TO SPREAD THIS GOOD WORD!!!

HI Y'all, just passing along an ad for a plywood tank in Kentucky. At 1$ per gallon, it ain't a bad deal.
http://lexington.craigslist.org/for/1453640715.html
:grinno:

Wet Whiskers

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Amongst the Catfish & Plecos
cichlasomaphobe;3600248; said:
MODERATOR-IF YOU CHOOSE TO CLOSE THIS THREAD, PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY. THE PRICE, DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION IS IN THE TITLE. SINCE MY EARLIER THREAD WAS CLOSED DESPITE THIS COMPLIANCE, I AM WONDERING WHY I SPEND TIME HERE AND TRY TO SPREAD WORD OF GOOD DEALS. MFK SEEMS TO ALLOW CORVETTES, REPTILES AND DOGS FOR SALE HERE, WHY NOT AQUARIUMS? INTENTIONAL DISCOURAGEMENT?
SECOND ATTEMPT TO SPREAD THIS GOOD WORD!!!

HI Y'all, just passing along an ad for a plywood tank in Kentucky. At 1$ per gallon, it ain't a bad deal.
http://lexington.craigslist.org/for/1453640715.html
:grinno:
So you know, the location is not in the title. Maybe at least include craigslist or lexington, KY Craiglist. Hope this helps.

cichlasomaphobe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2009
midwest and FL
TY, the first post did list the location in titile and was closed. Maybe cause not in SoCal?

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
regina saskatchewan canada
DUDE your thread title does not fit the rules as plainly laid out that is why they closed the first and might also close this one

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
cichlasomaphobe;3600337;3600337 said:
TY, the first post did list the location in titile and was closed. Maybe cause not in SoCal?
needs to say shipping or pickup in the title :) but its not yours, so it wouldnt matter!

cichlasomaphobe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2009
midwest and FL
Heinous and completely unforgivable. Close the thread. I'll keep good news to myself hereafter. And the first post listed the location, but never mind, I get the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store