GIANT MOLLIES?!

Jamee

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2009
Minneapolis
I had the CRAZIEST dream that I released my dalmation mollies into my backyard pond and they became HUGE like giant koi! They were beautiful, big fat fish and I was with a scientist who helped the pregnant ones deliver giant babies haha. A little bizarre! I wonder if there's any hidden meaning...

What fish dreams do you remember having?

L021

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2009
Ontario CA
^lmao...
I had a dream I was in south america and I got eaten by piranhas...

Eoibio

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2008
*+*+ireland+*+*
Last night I had a dream that my pikehead bit one of my cories and the corie then got the pikeheads head...CREEPY!

L021

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2009
Ontario CA
^means someone is on to you. Hide the body.

gomezladdams

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
gilboa,ny
At a few points in my life I was too busy to have any fish.I had the same recuuring dream.I would open the door to my fishroom and it would be full of fish!Fish I didnt know I had were in the tanks and they were spawning!There were odd side corridors with more tanks!

Kind of like how my fishroom is now.:naughty:

Jamee

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2009
Minneapolis
Hahaha NICE!! I remember this recurring dream where I was trying to save this big koi in a kiddie pool that kept leaking. I was crying and so frantic to get them out but they kept slipping from my hands and were suffocating. I always have a lot of water/fish dreams.

Allan01230

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2006
Michigan
I dreamt Brazil lifted the pleco ban and I saw this L-24 8 inch pleco for sale for $4.99. I bought it and on my way out saw an L-25 12 incher for $5.99. Then I woke up LOL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store