drs. foster and smith

MONSTERUP

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2009
santa maria
has anyone ever purchased a pro co2 set from drs foster and smith. was thinking of buying one.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Never bought the Co2 stuff from them, but I do love Fosters and Smith.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
i love everything they sell.. never a problem...

~ocean

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 12, 2009
Stoon
they have good quality stuff...

~ocean

killerfahaka

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2007
Texas
never bought CO2 product from them but evertying thing else i have purchased with no problem.

justonemoretank

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2009
Virginia
I agree. I didn't order my CO2 system from them, but we put together an order about once a month for food, Prime, filter pads, etc. I've never had a problem with them. One time I ordered 600 pounds of gravel for our pond, and they had to hire a freight company to bring it to my house, and they still only charged me like $26.00 for shipping. You can't get better customer service than that. Plus, right now, shipping is a flat rate of $5.99.

tcarswell

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
Tibet
I love the place. I had to make a return once and they made sure I didn't have to spend a dime sending it back. AND they sent me out a replacement right away without billing me.

Doctor fosters > Other online retailers . Ive probably placed 13+ orders through them. And the only issue ever was a busted python thanks to UPS not Doctor Fosters.

The only thing they don't have a ton of is small filter parts and bulk prime which are the only things I order from Big als online.

justonemoretank

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2009
Virginia
tcarswell;3609562; said:
I love the place. I had to make a return once and they made sure I didn't have to spend a dime sending it back. AND they sent me out a replacement right away without billing me.

Doctor fosters > Other online retailers . Ive probably placed 13+ orders through them. And the only issue ever was a busted python thanks to UPS not Doctor Fosters.

The only thing they don't have a ton of is small filter parts and bulk prime which are the only things I order from Big als online.
They've got pond Prime in bulk!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store