Indestructable Murdering Convict on CL

phillydog1958

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
wow . . . this fish is driving him crazy. he could just take it back to the lfs that he got it from. any lfs would take it in.

Toby_H

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I love the title...

evil fish - great for child

sikoko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2009
Groton,ct
ya great fish for children they can do watever to these fish and they won't die lol

FSM

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2008
Georgia
Ok, I've had it. I hate this fish. I like nice community tanks. This fish eats/attacks all other fish (I've heard they can live with another of the same type, but who would want two!?!). He is about two inches long and rather irritable. I put him in his own bowl (yes, I mean BOWL-- and I have nice aquariums, I just hoped he wouldn't make it) 8 months ago and he won't die. He is actually invincible, potentially like the phoenix. I'm thinking he dies and respawns from his own ashes.

That being said, I think this fishie would be perfect for someone who does not want to:
clean the tank
feed the fish
etc.

Or maybe for a young child? I'm sure he can stand up to anything your child would like to do, and not die. He really is invincible.

That being said, you can have the 5 gallon bowl and bubbler if you want it, the only catch is that you must take the fish. I got to reading up (he's a "convict cichlid") and they live 8-10 years, and this one is less than a year old. He would make a great single fish for someone that liked this type of fish (or maybe get two... if their evil doesn't collide and destroy the universe).

Please take my evil fish.

(I am not a bad person, I have and love many fish.... this one is just the exception to my rule)
lol

qtrhorse89

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2009
North Carolina
That just made my night. Funniest thing I've read in a while lol

L021

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2009
Ontario CA
WIN. This is better off in the lounge though. Rmorse and his buddies would have a time with this :p

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store