What should i stock my 150g with?

chrisstylez1

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2009
PA/NJ
Hello,
I just recieved my 150g (72x18x28) from a fellow MFKer, and i was wondering what i should stock it with? my current stock is 2 red oscars and 2 common plecos. Its my biggest tank so far and have no idea what to stock it with. I have 2 fx5s and a 30g sump for filtration. All ideas are welcomed.

Thanks,
Chris

bgcoop8784

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2009
Augusta GA
my 150 currently houses a tiger oscar, Jack Dempsey, Green Terror, a hybrid Syno, and a Jaguar, so far no agression yet, i'm expecting the Jag to be a problem later, but until then everyone is happy, oh yeah, a senegal bichir.

Ullopincrate

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2008
South Eastern US
Everybody has their own ideas. This new 150 should be your ideas. Try researching some fish you like and read up on their needs. When you have a few assorted fish you are interested in then maybe chime on here to see what others think about your tank size and compatibility issues. You'll be happier if you pick them yourself. You could look on liveaquaria.com, thatpetplace.com (livestock section), riverwonders.com etc for ideas. You are going to have a blast with this tank... good luck!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store