$200 dollars for a indo dat good or bad

doviiman

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
la,la,land
Wanting to purchase a large DAT to add color to my tank, is 200 dollars to much to pay for a 11in indo dat, or should i get the larger ST dat?

raymondk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2009
southern california
i would get the st dat not cause the price just because i like them better

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
doviiman;3644214; said:
Wanting to purchase a large DAT to add color to my tank, is 200 dollars to much to pay for a 11in indo dat, or should i get the larger ST dat?
$200 (thats about £121.21 if current x-change rate is £1 = 1.65 USD), price is fair. I sold 11 inch stable indo for £120 bout 4 months ago.

If the Indo is "actually" 11 inch and stable, then buy it. The ST will be roughly 5 x more than the indo. Got any PICS?

Your looking to add colour to tank as mentioned, then u best check the Indo is stable, otherwise, you'll be adding no colours at all.

nomad

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2008
Colorado
It's a good price for the indo.....for an ST you will have to add another "1" in front of that number :D
(I don't think you can find an ST for under 1k nowadays)

mad ness

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2009
Hong Kong
Im only keeping a single campbelli. but notice the prices in LFS's vary a lot by pattern/color. For example, one that has say differnt number of stripes one side to the other will be worth less.

It's the case here in China/HK, last year there were a lot less thai thin bars vs indos, prices were higher for thai thin bars, this year vice versa. thai wide bars still highest cost, especially if bars are even numbered and highest 3 barred. costs increase by multiples with size because they grow so slow.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store