Forum Etiquette Reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
Guys, following the recent issues in some threads here, we would like to post this to serve as a reminder why we are here.
beblondie said:
I like to think we are a friendly group of keepers who want to exchange
information and help others in the proper care of these fish. There really is no reason to troll, flame, insult members or use obscene/vulgar language. We have members of all ages, races, and beliefs from around the world that participate in this forum and not all speak english as a first language. Tolerance is a wonderful thing and the world would be a far better place if we all followed one simple rule; ''Treat others as you wish to be treated".

To meet this ideal, The following behaviors will NOT be tolerated.

1.Flaming/trolls.
2.Insulting others.
3.Obscene or vulgar language
4.Questions on acquiring, selling, or keeping of illegal species.

Any of the above will result in, at least, the issuing of
infraction points or banning for a period to be determined.

I am posting this so that there will be no surprises-Anne

One further thought on trolls; ..."never argue with a troll. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
Need I remind everyone of the simple guidelines above?^

Be reminded you have the option to either learn to ignore offending posts and report to the staff, or put the offenders on your ignore list. Thanks.

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
For the umpteenth time, this forum needs a BREAK from constant politicking, guys! Take a breather first and come back with a more positive outlook. Read the rules and do NOT make every thread your personal soapbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store