Does anyone miss thier saltwar tanks?

If you had them I mean? I do.

I miss my miniatus Grouper and my Black tooth trigger. Oh and my Grammistes sexlineatus, how I loved that fish!!!!

Though, I can't see myself ever starting a salt water tank again due to the time and effort required, plus the door knobs and metal things in the room where my salt water tanks were would always rust! :)

Camshaft Ramrod

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 10, 2008
Orlando, FL
I miss mine...:(

Chompers has mine. He's babysitting/selling it for me...

[enjoyable_attempt]

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2008
Cleveland Ohio
I miss my 125 FOWLR tank. I still have a small reef tank so I'm kinda happy with that at the moment. I really miss my chainlink moray and my lion. I also had a few smaller groupers that were really fun. I don't see myself starting another salt tank tho, to much work when you have 10 other tanks.

I always felt like I was in over my head with the salt water, even though I have kept fish for 30 years... but man, I do miss those fish a lot!

Triggers are soooooo smart. I swear, I could literally see his brain working when he looked at me, I always felt like, "who's looking at who"? :)

Cichlaholics Anonymous

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 23, 2006
Miami, Florida
I had a moray eel tank with a snowflake and a black-edge, although I kept SW just to keep morays (my favorite group of fish), I do miss having them, but I do not like the upkeep in SW, and since I'm a broke mofo I'm not getting back into SW any time soon.

PufferFace

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2009
Long Bezzzch
Not at all, my damsels were pretty boring LOL. thats all I had. Can't say I wouldn't miss if I had a nice reef tank

joedodge

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 6, 2008
florida
i had a 40 gallon salt tank it was awsome lots of coraine algae great looking but i was just not into it so nope

tcarswell

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2008
Tibet
definitely miss my lion fish and clown triggers :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store