Older members, point me in the right direction...

Stump

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2008
Bichir Alley
There was a thread a while back (near when I joined over a year ago, maybe not quite that long) by a member I can't quite place a name on... They had an awesome very large tank ( I can't quite remember the dimensions, but it's bigger than most), and dedicated it to small fish. I let the thread slip from memory for a month or two, and I couldn't find it after that.

Does anyone know who or what I am talking about? I was pretty excited to see how it turned out. I just remembered it again today, and I'm sick of wondering!

Help me! :ROFL:

devder1

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2008
arizona
Stump;3703846; said:
There was a thread a while back (near when I joined over a year ago, maybe not quite that long) by a member I can't quite place a name on... They had an awesome very large tank ( I can't quite remember the dimensions, but it's bigger than most), and dedicated it to small fish. I let the thread slip from memory for a month or two, and I couldn't find it after that.

Does anyone know who or what I am talking about? I was pretty excited to see how it turned out. I just remembered it again today, and I'm sick of wondering!

Help me! :ROFL:
what type of fish?

Stump

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2008
Bichir Alley
Don't know... small ones. lol...

I was only active in the beginning of the thread, and I really didn't get to see how it turned out.

devder1

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2008
arizona
Stump;3703874; said:
Don't know... small ones. lol...

I was only active in the beginning of the thread, and I really didn't get to see how it turned out.
umm i remember liking a discus planted 150 with like a ton of tetras and rams, other than that i would say check your posts from your profile page?

smpage

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 21, 2007
Idaho Falls
I remember exactly the tank you're talking about. I just searched for the thread and failed to find it though. it was a beautiful tank!

Stump

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2008
Bichir Alley
devder1;3703882; said:
umm i remember liking a discus planted 150 with like a ton of tetras and rams, other than that i would say check your posts from your profile page?
It was way bigger than a 150... I might try that.... edit: daaaaah... I don't know how :( lol I never use or check my profile
smpage;3703885; said:
I remember exactly the tank you're talking about. I just searched for the thread and failed to find it though. it was a beautiful tank!
Good! Yes it was beautiful... If only I could find it....

ryeguy28

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2009
rocky mount,NC
was it realy realy big like 15,000gal ??? if it was it was arapimamags

meghanashley

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2008
NJ
did you post in the thread? if you did you can go through your post history and find it that way

devder1

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2008
arizona
around what date were u active on it?

Stump

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2008
Bichir Alley
Nope. It wasn't that big, and he was putting small fish in it (like neon small). I would be very surprised if you knew what I was talking about.

Thanks though. Looking at arapaimags' tank is always fun. :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store