id the fish please

richnsue09

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2009
Ireland
ok, today we drove to a ladies house to swap some fish.... got a some large barbs. Two are straight forward tinfoilf barbs about nine iches they are nice. The third im not completely convinced as he doesnt really resemble the rest of the barbs like body shape or where his eyes are /1positioned (they are farther apart) he is a golden one and im not exactly sure what to expect as I havent had them before. The same lady also wanted to swap me first a japenese black ghost catfish. As you can expect i wasnt able to find anything online about this fish?!?!?!?!?! As you can guess it wasnt a fish that I havent heard of or any special specimen that nobody heard of it was a pangassius catfish?!?!?! lol I have two.... Anyway got a few huge barbs but one im not conivced by anyone that has had these before please give me advise?!?!?! Barb or Larhe Goldfish?!? im between both at the moment lmao

Bottomfeeder

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Land of the flea and home of the whopper.
I'm pretty sure there's a such thing as a Gold Tinfoil...or it coild have been a Rudd. And I assume that a Black ghost catfish would be:
Black Lancer Catfish
Black Upside Down Catfish
Some kind of Syno
Pics would help.

golcondorus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2006
Oregon
yeah, NEED pics

richnsue09

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2009
Ireland
Bottomfeeder;3705180; said:
I'm pretty sure there's a such thing as a Gold Tinfoil...or it coild have been a Rudd. And I assume that a Black ghost catfish would be:
Black Lancer Catfish
Black Upside Down Catfish
Some kind of Syno
Pics would help.

I think you my be right with a gold tinfoil as the other two re tinfoil barbs, lol i should of told the rest of the story wetoo k the fish out it was a pangassius catfish she had. Sorry about pics guys but everytime I try to load the IE shut down piece of crap

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store