Best place to order/get Massivore pellets?

mamapuff

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
Austin, Texas
I'm looking to see where you guys order your massivore pellets. I bought a small bag to make sure my Giraffe Cat would eat them, and he's finally coming around. But a 4 ounce bag here costs 16.99 and at his size if i fed him those like he eats his other pellets, it would be gone in 2 days. Thanks for any advice, or help.

Just for kicks, i went to petsmart looking for them, and asked the "fish expert" :

Me: Excuse me, do ya'll have Massivore Pellets?

Expert: Um, whhaaaa?? (mouth hanging open and very confused looking)

Me, Trying not to crack up: Yes, Massivore Pellets

Expert: Well what you tryin' to feed?

Me: A catfish, so do ya'll carry them or no? (why the heck does it matter, just tell me if you have them or not.)

Expert:uhh... (proceeds to walk to the same section I just came from to read the labels I just did)...so what kind of catfish.

Me: a giraffe cat. (starting to get annoyed as his phone will not quit playing some stupid ringtone that sounded like two lions F***ing.

Expert:whoaaaa. dude thats like, kinda a big fish right?..... Oh, hold on a sec, Hello, no whats up dude? (walks off on his phone)

I just walked out after that. There are two people that work there, that actually know their stuff, so I don't count them as idiots at all.

Stump

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2008
Bichir Alley
Talk to johnptc... I'm pretty sure he still sells it in large quantities.

SpeshulEd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Try www.petmountain.com

I just got a 2.2lb bag for $47. If the sale is still going on, you can use the coupon code "gift" and save 10%. I think if you order over $100 you get free shipping as well.

mamapuff

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
Austin, Texas
Thanks guys. I will check out both sources. I know my LFS sells that size ( i think) for $45. I need to go back and look at the size. There were only two sizes. Really small, and really big lol.

SpeshulEd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
The 2.2lb bag is clear with just a white label stuck on the front. If you can get it for $45, I'd pick it up.

armac

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2005
South Texas
Buy it from Johnptc, I just bought 4.4 pounds, very quick service, cheaper than anybody around.

armac

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2005
South Texas
Camshaft Ramrod;3706825; said:
I agree with reverse. Yeah, I said it...

I was hoping you had me on ignore............

mamapuff

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
Austin, Texas
Awesome, thank you. I was finally able to find out who you were talking about. I will get in touch with him. Thanks again.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store