FOR THE DOUBTERS AND NAYSAYERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
regina saskatchewan canada
I have noticed that all to many people think it is their divine right to demand immediate pictures of the poster of a thread otherwise they begin to heckle if they don't get immediate response from the poster, such is a very bad way to approach a person who is sharing something they are doing. :screwy:

I can and do understand if the person has been going on for months say 3 or more and has not posted pics. Then for sure call the bluff and call the poster a poser. But a word of caution to those who go on the immediate warpath and begin to talk smack about the person who was the op.

There is another forum that I take part in a bit, more on the looking than posting part. Though there was one thread that just made me go :ROFL:
about the doubters and naysayers and made me just go :headbang2for the sake of the person who started the thread.

It was so damn funny when the person who started the thread posted up a picture for the people who were talking smack. Priceless is more the word. I will post a link to the thread and the picture that made it so funny in a bit I have to track it down from my files on my computer. I just wanted to ask a ?

How many have been doubters and naysayers only to be made to eat crow and humble pie? And how many have seen doubters and naysayers eat crow and humble pie?

Personally there is one thread on here that if the poster who started it came up with pics of his now delivered tank I WILL GLADLY EAT CROW AND HUMBLE PIE FOR WHAT I POSTED.

Personally there is also another thread that I really hope the person who started it posts up pics in the next few days, it would be so :ROFL:to watch. Or if the naysayers are right it will be sad to think that someone would post stuff and not have it to show :screwy:.

When I track down the pics and thread link I will post them here, I think yall will find it to damn funny, I know I did!!!

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Yea I hate it too

So where's your pics?

Seriously people don't believe you have/seen a fish a certain size unless there is a picture with a tape measure

Camshaft Ramrod

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 10, 2008
Orlando, FL
What's this tape measure you speak of? I dont believe you. Pics of it or it doesn't exist.

dudey

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2008
us
This thread seriously needs pictures, I didnt even read it cuz of no pics so its obviously bull

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
regina saskatchewan canada
buahahhahahahh i love the responses

ok so here is the bi line on the thread

poster says he is doing a tank for a famous person and they begin to put the beat down on him yadda yadda yadda

the poster continues on with his thread till he posts this picture which of course shut every naysayer up I will post the link to the thread after the picture

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1486287

I simply had to say yeh baby eat them words!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store