what fish should i trade in

BALLER34IG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2009
NEW YORK
Tomorrow I'm trading in my silver arowana. What other fish in my stock should i trade in..

3 bichirs ( 2 senegal and 1 palmas)
2 sun cats
1 severum
1 firemouth
1 angel fish
small growing pleco

Citrinellus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2008
If i remember right you have a 75g right? I would get rid of one or both of your sun cats. With the sun cats and the polys the bottom is going to be pretty crowded and I like polys so I vote for the polys to stay. :D

sostoudt

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2009
va
the angel fish, i only like angels in schools

Citrinellus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2008
sostoudt;3713118; said:
the angel fish, i only like angels in schools
I have plenty of angels 30+ adults and sub adults, countless juveniles and fry. I never really see true schooling behavior. They just go about and do their own thing. The adults are just territorial and like to chase each other if they get to close.

sostoudt

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 5, 2009
va
Citrinellus;3713141; said:
I have plenty of angels 30+ adults and sub adults, countless juveniles and fry. I never really see true schooling behavior. They just go about and do their own thing. The adults are just territorial and like to chase each other if they get to close.
you may have to many angelfish in the tank, so they feel no need to school/shoal for protection. or it may be there breeding.

ive seen a few video where they shoal or atleast congregate.

Citrinellus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2008
sostoudt;3713175; said:
you may have to many angelfish in the tank, so they feel no need to school/shoal for protection. or it may be there breeding.

ive seen a few video where they shoal or atleast congregate.
Well after breeding them for 5+ years and having a lot of different combinations. Even the few fry I keep from each spawn for their specific traits do fine. Sometimes only being 1-4 in a 10g tank. They're not skittish or notice anything different in their behavior. Just my experience.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store