I almost died, but whats in the box!!!

dudey

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2008
us
So I got off work around 9 and had to meet this guy in WV about an hour twenty minutes away from me by 11. Everyones telling me theres a huge snow storm coming and be careful, blah blah. It started snowing lightly on the way there and started to pick up.

I got there around 1120, the other guy had a little trouble finding the walmart we ended up meeting somewhere else around 12.

I start driving home and the snow started coming down a lot harder about half an hour into the trip home. I just wanted to get home and was driving the speed limit and went to pass a semi. The speed limits about 70... I was going about 75.. prob wasn't my best decision. Right when I get past the semi in the left lane the back end of my truck starts fish tailing a little. I didn't hit the breaks thinking it would make it worse and just tried to correct it. Anyways the back end started going right then left then right then my whole truck started spinning right in front of the semi :WHOA:. I was thinking either I am going to hit a dry spot and I am going to start flipping, or the semi is going to t-bone me at 65 mph. I spun about 4-5 times everytime seeing the semis lights getting closer.. The semi was able to slow down enough to be able to pass me on the left. I keep spinning and hit a guard rail on the right hand side of the road. I get out and there is just some scratches on my bumper. I get back in and luckily my truck hit the guard rail and bumped me off and I was facing the right direction!! Then drove home the rest of the way.

SO... what fish did I got go get!! GUESS WHATS IN THE BOX!!

Aclimating right now.

069.jpg

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
Judging from your stocklist Ima say some type of piranha...

jschall

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2009
Chico, California
dudey;3713726; said:
So I got off work around 9 and had to meet this guy in WV about an hour twenty minutes away from me by 11. Everyones telling me theres a huge snow storm coming and be careful, blah blah. It started snowing lightly on the way there and started to pick up.

I got there around 1120, the other guy had a little trouble finding the walmart we ended up meeting somewhere else around 12.

I start driving home and the snow started coming down a lot harder about half an hour into the trip home. I just wanted to get home and was driving the speed limit and went to pass a semi. The speed limits about 70... I was going about 75.. prob wasn't my best decision. Right when I get past the semi in the left lane the back end of my truck starts fish tailing a little. I didn't hit the breaks thinking it would make it worse and just tried to correct it. Anyways the back end started going right then left then right then my whole truck started spinning right in front of the semi :WHOA:. I was thinking either I am going to hit a dry spot and I am going to start flipping, or the semi is going to t-bone me at 65 mph. I spun about 4-5 times everytime seeing the semis lights getting closer.. The semi was able to slow down enough to be able to pass me on the left. I keep spinning and hit a guard rail on the right hand side of the road. I get out and there is just some scratches on my bumper. I get back in and luckily my truck hit the guard rail and bumped me off and I was facing the right direction!! Then drove home the rest of the way.

SO... what fish did I got go get!! GUESS WHATS IN THE BOX!!

Aclimating right now.
75 in snow? You must be nuts.

You should check your tires for tread wear and air pressure. Unloaded trucks also have a very forward center of gravity, try adding a couple hundred pounds to the back using sandbags or something.

Drive slower in adverse weather, though. Seriously.

dudey

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2008
us
not bass, and yes its some type of piranha...

Ya I wasn't driving the safest, trucks tires are about 5 months old. I usually keep 5-8 sand bags in the bed to weight down the back in the winter time. Just haven't thrown them back in yet since it hasn't snowed yet or iced over real bad this year yet.

When I was passing the left lane looked as if it was just salted / plowed but when The exit came along (when I was passing) the lane all of a sudden was covered in snow... guess the salt truck got off that exit.

xdragonxb0i

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2009
Arkansas
Black belly pirahna

a bass would be a bad choice, it eat the pirAhna in no time

dudey

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2008
us
xdragonxb0i;3713779; said:
Black belly pirahna

a bass would be a bad choice, it eat the pirAhna in no time

black belly piranha? never heard of that one...

hint: there are three pygos and one serra

dudey

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2008
us
I hate these threads I have no patience.. lol

11 black diamond rhom
and 3 caribe

rhom smashed his face when he was being netted out for transport should heal up soon

excuse quality camera phone pics

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store